Your response like many of your responses has as its first priority to attack me, the messenger, in any way possible. Reasoned explanations are of secondary importance. That helps me in a way because it detracts from your reasoned explanations and makes it easier to respond to the limited explanations you give.
Actually, no, this is not the case. joobz' response was:
there is a far large difference from the foolishness you state and the process of mutation and natural selection.
Bolding is in the original--so the "first priority" of the response was to say that your understanding of the process was largely inaccurate. The term "foolishness," which by the way refers to your statement and
not you personally, is an afterthought.
In conclusion; no, attacking you "in any way possible" was
not joobz' first priority.
However, it is my opinion--and so far I have every thread you've participated in as evidence--that you choose to whine about "attacking the messenger" as a way to deflect from the fact that reality is not on your side.
I never said they weren't different. If I said a baby comes from sex am I saying that a baby and sex are not different. As I said, your main priority is to attack through word manipulation.
But you just said that joobz' first priority was "to attack me, the messenger, in any way possible," and now you're saying that it's "to attack through word manipulation." You've managed to contradict yourself within two paragraphs. Congratulations.
Well, figure it out. It's fairly obvious what joobz is talking about--your understanding of evolution and abiogenesis (two completely different topics) is simply incorrect. You've said that "you believe Mary evolved from a chance collision of non-living atoms in a swamp pool," which is simply not how it works. It's like saying a hurricane resulted in an airplane.
Abiogenesis is just what I mentioned above with the collision of non-living atoms [chemicals] forming life. I didn't make anything up.
Yes, you did.
You suggest reading and learning. Could a person really have a 16000+ hit thread like the Jefferson thread and make 300+ responses in that thread if he didn't do a lot of reading.
Yes. Easily.
You seem to have this idea that if a thread you started gets a lot of activity, this is somehow a validation of your arguments. This is wrong. On many levels.
And would this thread about St. Peter even be in existence if I didn't read about early Christian history.
This is dishonest. Of course this thread wouldn't be in existence
because you started the damn thread!
Once again your priority is to attack the messenger -- even if you have to imply obvious falsehoods [like I don't read and learn] to do it.
You keep claiming this.
If you
honestly believe that a particular post was a personal attack against you, you can report it. It's very simple--there is a small icon at the bottom left-hand corner of each post, an icon that is a small triangle with an exclamation point in it. Click that icon for the post you think is an attack, and put the reason you are reporting it ("personal attack" or some such). The post will then be reported to the moderating team--and if they decide that it is, in fact, a personal attack, they will take action--from editing the offending post to remove the attack to issuing a warning to the poster. In extreme cases, they might even issue a suspension for repeat offenses.
And, as one of the moderators, I will say this right up front:
You have my word that if I was involved in the thread, especially if I was debating you, I will recuse myself from any decision involving your report.
I can't be much fairer than that.
If you seriously think that a post is a personal attack and against the rules, report it.
If you don't report a post, then you really have no business whining about it.