• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I think the reason is something like this:

cartoons.png
 
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/150514638f7dea5bb7.gif[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/150514638f7deb943f.gif[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/150514638f7decb936.gif[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/150514638f80277fea.gif[/qimg]

Constructive criticism, I'm sure.

I agree with strip 2. I've noticed a number of members are way too quick in assuming sockpuppetry, and people do tend to pile on new CT proponents. We could do with a bit more civility here. However, strips 3 & 4 strike me as bizarre, even accepting the hyperbole. I have never seen any threats made on this board, much less any made with impunity. I know I am a relatively new member, but I have been lurking for a while. I assume from this that you feel the mods have done a poor job of moderating this subforum? Considering this, perhaps you should report the instances of moderator impartiality to an administrator if you have not done so already.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom