• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Your posting permissions have been removed

I got banned for posting "Screw Loose Change" like 5 days after it came out asking them to provie it false.

Apparently I wasn't "posting in a discussion forum" :rolleyes:
 
Ah, I survived for a while but eventually someone decided that my time had come.

What was my very offensive and seriously threatening message to the Loosers?

You know, as someone who does not support any major conspiracy theory, I am amazed at you guys.

If you put as much effort into organising and demanding a new 9/11 review as you do in attacking Russell / each other, that new investigation would be underway right now (regardless of whether it would come up with any different conclusions).

I know some of you would consider me "the enemy", but you really should listen to some of the reasonable voices that seem to be drowned out in here - stop your bickering and work together... despite your differences.

Obviously quite subversive, that is.
 
Ah, I survived for a while but eventually someone decided that my time had come.

What was my very offensive and seriously threatening message to the Loosers?

I got the axe today too, along with lookinaround, SDGguy, Natalie and a few others. IVXX must've gone on a rampage as about 15 threads in the Pentagon section were locked as well as the bannings. Just another typical day at that bastion of censorship known as The Loose Change Forum (V2.0)
 
i recently noticed my ban has been upped in rank, originally they just banned me and my IP, but at some later point (2+ weeks after the first ban) they banned my entire ISP (i had not made a new account and had simply used another IP to read a few threads)

if they devoted half the energy they put into silencing dissention into research they might actually get somewhere, lol
 
Wel to update.
I was uncerimoniously banned at LCII as I said, and now am banned at P4T as well. I was banned at P4T for suggesting to jdx other methods by which he could get his message out to the public and therefore force the NTSB to address his issues.

Is it possible to get a 'banned at LCII" badge with a small lettering additional ribbon "banned at P4T" ?
 
Dylan is now out only to make money (As has been seen from other threads and his statements). He's a 23 year old baby that can't listen to anyone else's opinion.
 
Is the "oak leaf" the equivalent of the UK's "bar", meaning a subsequent award of the same honour? If so I've earned a small tree. Think I'm on about my 8th id over there.

My previous incarnation got banned for posting some stills from the Hoboken film of WTC1 - with timings - to show they were talking cack by quoting NIST timings without also quoting what the times described. The post was deleted, so someone clearly didn't like "the truth".
 
Two minutes? That has got to be some kind of record.

Bell was banned there before his first post. He holds the LC record. Whoever got banned at PFT before posting at least tied his record.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to clean up this irony dripping off my monitor. A Truth movement that bans any and all dissenting opinions...
 
I'm still registered at LC2. Guess I'm just not contraversial enough to be a threat.

My last post over there was simply one stating that a ball thrown horizontally and a ball dropped vertically from the same height hit the ground (zero plane, whatever) at the same time, because the horizontal component of the velocity of a falling body does not effect the vertical. I guess that I didn't know that was so controversial, since I thought everyone had to replicate that experiment in high school / college physics. Now, I guess I was wrong. So, watch out.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom