• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Edges Of Child Pornography: What Should Be Legal, What Shouldn't?

For some weird reason Piscivore wants to export his defence of paedophiles to a different thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the theme.
For some weird reason you keep posting on this thread. Why?

The OP of this thread concerns what should and what should not be legal in regard to child pornography. Since you feel the very existence of laws is wrong, why are you still participating here? Shouldn't you be off somewhere organizing a revolution? Or are you truelly without any convictions or balls?
 
For some weird reason you keep posting on this thread. Why?

The OP of this thread concerns what should and what should not be legal in regard to child pornography. Since you feel the very existence of laws is wrong, why are you still participating here? Shouldn't you be off somewhere organizing a revolution? Or are you truelly without any convictions or balls?


Oh my god, I so wish I could be in the same room with some of you when you make statements like this. I want so much to throw a bucket of ice-cold water on you and inform you at the tops of my lungs that anyone who wants to have a pissing contest instead of an actual discussion should at least end up soaking wet afterwards.

I'm truly without conviction or balls, and yet I still have opinions. I don't need your approval or permission to have them, and neither does anyone else.

I'm also sick of some men thinking that the little wrinkled sack between their legs indicates something special about them. Every time one of these men wants to know if you are worth your salt, he asks after your little wrinkled sack. Do us all a favor, especially yourself: Get over this fixation and learn how to conduct a decent argument that doesn't devolve into anatomy discussions.
 
I'm also sick of some men thinking that the little wrinkled sack between their legs indicates something special about them. Every time one of these men wants to know if you are worth your salt, he asks after your little wrinkled sack. Do us all a favor, especially yourself: Get over this fixation and learn how to conduct a decent argument that doesn't devolve into anatomy discussions.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am lmao, Slingblade!

It kind of reminds me of NZ politics - a load of blokes all fixated on how big their cojones are, yet they all defer to the one with the biggest metaphorical sack - Helen Clark.

In that same vein, I feel that you have far bigger ones than almost all here.
 
Oh my god, I so wish I could be in the same room with some of you when you make statements like this. I want so much to throw a bucket of ice-cold water on you and inform you at the tops of my lungs that anyone who wants to have a pissing contest instead of an actual discussion should at least end up soaking wet afterwards.
There is always an element of a pissing contest when men discuss. Learn to live with it.
I'm truly without conviction or balls, and yet I still have opinions. I don't need your approval or permission to have them, and neither does anyone else.
Certainly you don't. It just makes your opinions irrelevant when discussing what should or should not be the law.
I'm also sick of some men thinking that the little wrinkled sack between their legs indicates something special about them. Every time one of these men wants to know if you are worth your salt, he asks after your little wrinkled sack. Do us all a favor, especially yourself: Get over this fixation and learn how to conduct a decent argument that doesn't devolve into anatomy discussions.
The little wrinkled sack is an important part of me, just as your hole is an important part of you. Neither is an important part of any argument I make, unless said argument concerns these bits.
 
The little wrinkled sack is an important part of me, just as your hole is an important part of you.

Actually, it isn't. It did its job almost 30 years ago, and these days it's of no import whatsoever. And it's never been a determining factor in an argument--although it might be interesting to see the reaction to being told "You don't have the vagina to argue with me."

I have no idea what it would mean, but the reaction would be worth watching.


Neither is an important part of any argument I make, unless said argument concerns these bits.

Then why bring them up? Or let them hang, or whatever it is they do when they are backing up your right to exist?
 
Shouldn't you be off somewhere organizing a revolution?
Rest assured, DD, I am, I truelly am.

I want so much to throw a bucket of ice-cold water on you [= DD] and inform you at the tops of my lungs that anyone who wants to have a pissing contest instead of an actual discussion should at least end up soaking wet afterwards.
Can I watch, Slingblade? Please!
 
Actually, it isn't. It did its job almost 30 years ago, and these days it's of no import whatsoever. And it's never been a determining factor in an argument--although it might be interesting to see the reaction to being told "You don't have the vagina to argue with me."

I have no idea what it would mean, but the reaction would be worth watching.
I can only surmise that things are different for a woman, particulary when she is past menopause.
Then why bring them up? Or let them hang, or whatever it is they do when they are backing up your right to exist?
I only brought them up as a metaphor for strength, character and conviction. As you well know.
 
Rest assured, DD, I am, I truelly am.
Sorry, dann, but you are irrelevant, politics-wise. I very much appreciate your views and work on woo-woos, but you are very close to being a woo yourself in the political arena.

If you want, I can show you what I mean if you start a thread on your personal political view.
 
Not really, no. So far your attempts at attacking my "odd political view" were always rather pathetic, so you had better stick to the metaphors.
So far, I have not attacked your political view. I was being nice in the link you provided. Now that I know your true position, I will not even let your good work regarding the paranormal woo-woos interfer. You are beyond help, dann.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom