if you watch the video the off-camera voice doesn say there is a secondary device in the buidling, he says there is a report of a secondary device in the areaI don't lie, 28th. You, on the other hand, are a notorious and proven liar, and you can't even blame that on your poor reading comprehension skills. You can see the school in the video that you cited in your post and that I also linked to in my response, for crying out loud.
It's right here in YOUR post which I replied to:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2247154&postcount=1392
Or are you going to go back and edit it and claim that you didn't write it?
You are now changing your tune because you are referring to an entirely different video, LIAR.
Lemme ask you something... do you think brain surgeons care about people? Do you think brain surgeons like to see people with head injuries? Are brain surgeons good people? Do you think if brain surgeons had the power to prevent all future brain/head injuries from happening - with a snap of the fingers... that they would do it, even if it means they would be out of a career that they have devoted over 10 years of schooling to?
Even if losing their career means... losing their home/family(wife,kids)/possessions, because they can no longer afford to (payfor/support) them?
So, if brain surgeons wouldn't stop people from getting brain injuries...
So, that's it? The best you can do is say, "I know you are, but what am I?"You are a liar and a gatekeeper.
Do you think you'll ever re-read this stuff and say, "Man, how could I have typed THAT?!?"You have been exposed as a fraud... - now... be gone from my sight you tyrant.
There were several bomb scares and gas leak warnings in that area after the tower collapses. How do you know he's not referring to one of those? How do you know he's not simply using a colloquial expression?You are a liar and a gatekeeper. Those firefighters saying, move back that building is about to blow up...or it's blowin... or it's about to blow up....or that building will be coming soon...is NOT ABOUT A SCHOOL. NEITHER IS THE VIDEO...where the firefighter says to clear out there is a bomb in the building... OR WHERE ANOTHER ONE SAYS... there are secondary devices in the building. SECONDARY TO WHAT? HUH? SECONDARY TO WHAT?
You have been exposed as a fraud... - now... be gone from my sight you tyrant.
Nominated for most idiotic logical fallacy, ever.Lemme ask you something... do you think brain surgeons care about people? Do you think brain surgeons like to see people with head injuries? Are brain surgeons good people? Do you think if brain surgeons had the power to prevent all future brain/head injuries from happening - with a snap of the fingers... that they would do it, even if it means they would be out of a career that they have devoted over 10 years of schooling to? Even if losing their career means... losing their home/family(wife,kids)/possessions, because they can no longer afford to (payfor/support) them? So, if brain surgeons wouldn't stop people from getting brain injuries... does that mean they (brain surgeons) like seeing people suffer just for their own greedy benefit? Does that mean that brain surgeons are these dark figures who get off by preying on others' misfortunes?
Nominated for most idiotic logical fallacy, ever.
Oh, he will. He is easily the most dain bramaged person I've run across.I feel sure he can beat that, just give him time.
Well, there's hope for you yet. You made one wise decision. That's something to build on.I quit.
You can't quit. You're fired!I quit.
I quit.
if you watch the video the off-camera voice doesn say there is a secondary device in the buidling, he says there is a report of a secondary device in the area
i wouldnt chalk this up to dishonesty on 28ths part though, he probably read on some other forum from some other CTer and simply repeated what they said without bothering to check the video himself
I quit.
I realize that, defaultdotxbe. But that video is about the Stuyvesant High School and NOT about building 7, as 28th has claimed repeatedly. He was specifically referring to the "there's a bomb in the building" quote and it was the high school they were talking about.
I disagree with you about not chalking it up to his dishonesty. Reading it on another forum and repeating it without bothering to check it himself, and then calling me a "liar and a gatekeeper" when his error is pointed out to him instead of trying to check it out himself makes him dishonest all by itself. As is his then changing his story in response to my post and trying to pretend that he was talking about a different video (which was, in fact, at building 7 when the firefighter says the building is about to "blow up". Both are acts of dishonesty, in my opinion.
well hes definately proved hes dishonest, but i still put this one more toward the stupid/lazy research end of the spectrum, lol (although liek most things its a little from column A a little from column B)I realize that, defaultdotxbe. But that video is about the Stuyvesant High School and NOT about building 7, as 28th has claimed repeatedly. He was specifically referring to the "there's a bomb in the building" quote and it was the high school they were talking about.
I respectfully disagree with you about not chalking it up to his dishonesty. Reading it on another forum and repeating it without bothering to check it himself, and then calling me a "liar and a gatekeeper" when his error is pointed out to him instead of trying to check it out himself makes him dishonest all by itself. As is his then changing his story in response to my post and trying to pretend that he was talking about a different video (which was, in fact, at building 7 when the firefighter says the building is about to "blow up". Both are acts of dishonesty, in my opinion.
Edit to add: normally, I would not ascribe to malice something that can be easily explained by stupidity (and there has been ample evidence of the latter in his case) but having seen far too many of his denigrating posts, I believe that malice fits in this case.