Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2006
- Messages
- 1,542
I just got banned for chastising IVXX in the skeptics forum when he called "the list" (of organizations fooled/involved in a 911 conspiracy) a waste of time.
He threatened me in PMs to "stop spinning" and then banned me after I pointed out in a thread that he was threatening me.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, just be warned. Disagree and be banned. Their overhaul lasted a while, but as much as things change, they remained the same.
ETA: Of course, the posts in that particular thread seem to have been deleted. I kept them, but I doubt anyone cares nor needs the proof to believe me.
He threatened me in PMs to "stop spinning" and then banned me after I pointed out in a thread that he was threatening me.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, just be warned. Disagree and be banned. Their overhaul lasted a while, but as much as things change, they remained the same.
ETA: Of course, the posts in that particular thread seem to have been deleted. I kept them, but I doubt anyone cares nor needs the proof to believe me.
Last edited: