• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Breaking news, small plane hit NY building

Small general aviation airplane, from FAA (?). Multi engine. No tracking from NORAD, no knowledge, no scrambling.

Jet fuel has sparked a fire on the ground as well. No idea where the actual plane is.
 
Last edited:
I hope nobody was home in those Apartments that got hit.
 
There will almost certainly be some casualties, but maybe most people weren't home this time of day.

Sorry for the sarcasm. It's just that I know this will be used to further some lie or other, and sarcasm's a quick way to vent that frustration. I'm already getting angry, and nothing's been said....yet.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom