• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Guess who's agreed to debate me?

I would pay just to see Abby do her whole "It was me, I did 9/11" skit right up in Uncle McNasty's face. You could get up on top of the table and yell at him..

"Come on Uncle F. You know I did it. Tell them...Tell them."

It would be great.

TAM
 
For you masochists, Uncle Fetzer is going to be on Hannity & Colmes in a few minutes. Expect his usual talking points. I wonder if he will mention his new whistleblower?
 
Thats awesome, and with 6 months lead time imagine the amount of "truth" he will be able to manufacture to throw at you.
 
Come on Abby, sign up. You know you want to.

Oh, totally. But March? I don't know if I'll still be interested in working agains... ooh, something shiny!
 
For you masochists, Uncle Fetzer is going to be on Hannity & Colmes in a few minutes. Expect his usual talking points. I wonder if he will mention his new whistleblower?
lol, they cut him off to go to a story about TO's overdose on vicodin. :D
 
Hmmm. That's roughly 900 kms away but, you know, it sounds good.
 
For you masochists, Uncle Fetzer is going to be on Hannity & Colmes in a few minutes. Expect his usual talking points. I wonder if he will mention his new whistleblower?

I just caught part of it. Colmes asked him directly if Rumsfeld and Cheney actually were resposible for nine eleven. Furious tapdancing ensued. So Colmes asks again and adds "thats a yes or no question". Still wouldn't give an iron clad answer.
 
I just caught part of it. Colmes asked him directly if Rumsfeld and Cheney actually were resposible for nine eleven. Furious tapdancing ensued. So Colmes asks again and adds "thats a yes or no question". Still wouldn't give an iron clad answer.

I'm sure the LC gang will put it up on you tube before long as they'll consider it a "victory" no matter how bad he is - I am looking forward to seeing it.
 
Make some posters of Fetzer's Assassination Science website. Show the portion of the main page with the moon hoax links. Fetzer will likely attack your intellect. Asking him about the moon landing being fake would be a good way to respond.
 
Terrell Owens, a wide receiver on the Dallas Cowboys. It was funny to cut away from the biggest conspiracy ever in the world to air a story about a sports figure. Kind of put Fetzer in his place.
 
Tatoo a serial number on your arm, then just roll up your sleeve when he accuses you of being one of the jooooooosss.
 
I just caught part of it. Colmes asked him directly if Rumsfeld and Cheney actually were resposible for nine eleven. Furious tapdancing ensued. So Colmes asks again and adds "thats a yes or no question". Still wouldn't give an iron clad answer.
I wonder how much of that tapdancing is to avoid legal action and how much is to avoid alienating various factions of the TroofMint. I suspect the latter.
 
Here's the markup I did of Fetzer's last interview with Colmes. Most of the black text is Colmes or callers speaking.

8790450a9664a1c33.jpg

​
 
Franklin Pierce? Practically in my backyard. I'll be there....and will see if I can bring some friends along. Should be "interesting" for sure.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom