Gravy
Downsitting Citizen
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2006
- Messages
- 17,078
(Triumph the Insult Comic Dog) Would kick my arse and pee on my leg.
(Triumph the Insult Comic Dog) Would kick my arse and pee on my leg.
all of the above
ETA: and all of the below
You'll call me Mister Icke, young lady, or you'll do without supper!Great. Gravy's gonna be my new stepdad.
Here, I'll practice: You're not my real father!
It's false.The "It's true" Amy?
No, but I'll take her avatar out for drinks, as long as we agree to not discuss...anything.Has anyone guessed Childlike Empress. She might actually make an interesting debate.....
No it mustn't.Too easy, it clearly must be John Cleese.
Correction added.The entire "Humor" Thread?
Wouldn't be able to stop laughing.James Carville?
To put myself at ease before the debate, I'll envision him in his underwear.Zombie Abe Lincoln?
What, me pull it?Alfred E. Neuman?
What the!? Is it Jenabell?I'll reveal the winner after the 104th post.