• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

UFOs and the Paranormal Challenge

We all know you're in on it. Skinny. I bet you have a white plastic chair for a best firend, too.

I mean, really, why do you think they'd won't give out details of the M-1's armor plate?

ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!!!! That's why!

:D
I used to have two white plastic chairs! They broke sometime around the start of the first Gulf War.:D

We don't use much M-1 armor plate on USAF aircraft, so I have deniability. I can't reveal what I don't know. Maybe one of the former Army, globalist henchmen on the forum can speak to that issue.
 
Just want to correct my previous statement. What they actually say is that the transparency properties of the metal piece can only be seen on photographs, but not on direct viewing. That makes the story even funnier, isn't it? :p
That's not actually quite as silly as it sounds - plenty of materials show up as transparent upon flash photography that appear completely opaque under normal light conditions.

Of course, the whole thing is still completely bonkers ;)
 
That's not actually quite as silly as it sounds - plenty of materials show up as transparent upon flash photography that appear completely opaque under normal light conditions.
Just for the sake of further clarification, they say it is a metallic element, and they don't mention anything even close to the fact that the "transparency" is due to a flash photography effect.
 
Just for the sake of further clarification, they say it is a metallic element, and they don't mention anything even close to the fact that the "transparency" is due to a flash photography effect.

I may be looking at the wrong photos but I'm afraid I couldn't see any evidence of transparency at all. There were a couple of weird reflections on two of the photos, but it didn't make the strip of metal look see-through at all...

What am I missing?
 
I may be looking at the wrong photos but I'm afraid I couldn't see any evidence of transparency at all. There were a couple of weird reflections on two of the photos, but it didn't make the strip of metal look see-through at all...

What am I missing?
You're actually missing nothing, I don't see any evidence of transparency, either. But that's their claim, I wonder why they don't submitt the "alien sample" with that "alien property" to the JREF and win a million dollars.
 
Two years ago I spent a lot of time trying to get Michael Horn to produce the sample for analysis at Cambridge University. I spoke to Mr Randi about it several times, and he predicted Mr Horn would not cough up the sample. He didn't. Mr Randi predicted this, so he therefore wins the million dollars.
Wait. There's something wrong here.......... :D :D :D
 
Two years ago I spent a lot of time trying to get Michael Horn to produce the sample for analysis at Cambridge University. I spoke to Mr Randi about it several times, and he predicted Mr Horn would not cough up the sample. He didn't. Mr Randi predicted this, so he therefore wins the million dollars.
Wait. There's something wrong here.......... :D :D :D
That seems to be around the same time that I was in communication with Horn.
It was the same deal: I was trying to line up some materials analysis (with no university backup), but all I got was loony talk.
 
That seems to be around the same time that I was in communication with Horn.
It was the same deal: I was trying to line up some materials analysis (with no university backup), but all I got was loony talk.
That's the guy. I live maybe 20 miles from one of the most prestigous universities in the world. Ideal, thought I...........
No, it was one excuse after another. We got down to "How can I trust you?" I told him "Don't. Send the sample straight to the university."
"How can I trust them!"
I have say CFI West were very supportive through this. A belated thanks!
 
Yes, same deal.
I also emailed CFI West at that time too.
Horn wanted to know how I could be trusted, and how 'qualified' I was to attempt any analysis.
After a while it became clear I was making zero progress, so I gave up.

just btw, your wombat is exceedingly cute.
'spose it is well suited to the cold in Bedfordshire?
 
Yes, same deal.
I also emailed CFI West at that time too.
Horn wanted to know how I could be trusted, and how 'qualified' I was to attempt any analysis.
After a while it became clear I was making zero progress, so I gave up.

just btw, your wombat is exceedingly cute.
'spose it is well suited to the cold in Bedfordshire?

That's not "my" wombat - that's me! Well, ok, it's not.
I reckon wombats get a very poor deal. The Northern Hair-nosed is down to around 100 individuals now - and about to go extinct. But who seems to care? They aren't cute like pandas or tiger cubs........
Sorry for the derail...........
 
I seem to have wandered

into the Wrong Thread.

By the topic title, I imagined a discussion of another guy who said he was able to summon UFO's ---- can't recall his name here, for obvious reasons, but he is going around with TV crews showing his 'powers' to call UFO's into sight.

There is a video of it available for viewing:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ufosighting.html

and

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ufoguy.html


Like I said - it's the wrong thread.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom