• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

"We will not forget, Norway."

Trump: "The United States of America, represented by me as your president, should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but didn't. This is an indelible stain on the country of Norway. We will not forget, Norway."

Video in link
Norway looks at the world's largest sovereign wealth fund (valued at over $2.2 trillion), low public debt, low crime rate, low corruption rate and goes *yawn*.
 
Trump does an incoherent ramble as a confused audience listens in complete silence:

"And you know what they're doing? They go straight down, you know, you can make those drill bits talk. You can make 'em sing, you can make them go, they go down. New York's over here, Pennsylvania-- they go down and they take a sharp left. And they suck our oil out. Can you believe it? Lines of different states, and you'll see one has Cadillacs, because they like Cadillacs better than they like Mercedes, but one has an Escalade, and one has a 50 year old Chevy. And you're talking about 3 ft. It's a line that goes right up. One has some beautiful drilling plants, and one has no drilling plants, it's got no money, it's got poverty."

Video in link
 
Trump does an incoherent ramble as a confused audience listens in complete silence:

"And you know what they're doing? They go straight down, you know, you can make those drill bits talk. You can make 'em sing, you can make them go, they go down. New York's over here, Pennsylvania-- they go down and they take a sharp left. And they suck our oil out. Can you believe it? Lines of different states, and you'll see one has Cadillacs, because they like Cadillacs better than they like Mercedes, but one has an Escalade, and one has a 50 year old Chevy. And you're talking about 3 ft. It's a line that goes right up. One has some beautiful drilling plants, and one has no drilling plants, it's got no money, it's got poverty."

Video in link
Time for another cognitive test and the treatment that ensues …
 
Trump does an incoherent ramble as a confused audience listens in complete silence:

"And you know what they're doing? They go straight down, you know, you can make those drill bits talk. You can make 'em sing, you can make them go, they go down. New York's over here, Pennsylvania-- they go down and they take a sharp left. And they suck our oil out. Can you believe it? Lines of different states, and you'll see one has Cadillacs, because they like Cadillacs better than they like Mercedes, but one has an Escalade, and one has a 50 year old Chevy. And you're talking about 3 ft. It's a line that goes right up. One has some beautiful drilling plants, and one has no drilling plants, it's got no money, it's got poverty."

Video in link

Is he talking about the Burns Slant-drilling Company?

Slant_drilling.webp
 
Trump does an incoherent ramble as a confused audience listens in complete silence:

"And you know what they're doing? They go straight down, you know, you can make those drill bits talk. You can make 'em sing, you can make them go, they go down. New York's over here, Pennsylvania-- they go down and they take a sharp left. And they suck our oil out. Can you believe it? Lines of different states, and you'll see one has Cadillacs, because they like Cadillacs better than they like Mercedes, but one has an Escalade, and one has a 50 year old Chevy. And you're talking about 3 ft. It's a line that goes right up. One has some beautiful drilling plants, and one has no drilling plants, it's got no money, it's got poverty."

Video in link
At some point in the day he got a detailed briefing, and this is what actually went in.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

This is the woman who received the Nobel Peace Prize over the Great United States of America, whose Representative, ME, settled eight Wars, and many other things.
I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else! In fact, to the best of my knowledge, no one ever heard of her other than the fact that she, very obviously, hates Israel.
I don’t know what the woman has done. I settled 8 Wars, with letters being sent from every President and Prime Minister from the countries that I helped to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and I’m about to settle, or win, two more, Iran and, Russia/Ukraine.
They’re both happening at breakneck speed but, forget them, it’s the 8 that I’ve already settled, any one of which, in particular, Pakistan and India, would be far more than necessary to win the Nobel Prize.
In actuality, I should have won 8 Nobel Peace Prizes, not just 1. The 8 Wars are:

Cambodia and Thailand
Kosovo and Serbia
The Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda
Pakistan and India
Israel and Iran
Egypt and Ethiopia
Armenia and Azerbaijan
Israel and Hamas

Additionally, I stopped Iran from having a Nuclear Weapon, and blowing up the entire Middle East and, ultimately, far beyond!
I saved more lives than anyone in History and, as Maria Corina Machado, a truly fine person, stated to the Media when she gave me her Nobel Prize of last year, “Donald Trump settled many Wars, and deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than any person that has ever received it.”
Based on my record of PEACE, a record like no one else has ever achieved, I agree!

I got back all of the hostages in Israel, including the final 28, both living and dead, and worked with Hamas to do it — Nobody believed this was possible!
I removed the World’s Evil Dictator, Nicolas Maduro, from Venezuela, and am in the process of making Venezuela a rich Democracy.
Likewise, with Iran, I stopped them from destroying Israel, the Middle East, and Europe.
I am also preventing, on a constant basis, a War between South Korea and North Korea, and Japan and North Korea.
Add China and Taiwan, and numerous other hot spots, which have not been involved in Wars, only because of President Donald J. Trump, and the United States of America.
I am responsible for having NATO countries increase spending from 2% to 5% of GDP, creating a stronger alliance and defense, another thing that everybody said was impossible to do.
I have negotiated the release, and secured the return, of more than 900 political prisoners from multiple countries in Eastern Europe.
Additionally, I have brought 196 hostages HOME from captivity, from all over the World, and did it without having paid a ransom, unlike Biden and Obama who would pay Billions of Dollars.
On top of it all, I have created a soon to be very prosperous Arctic.
Despite all of this, the Nobel Prize was given today to a liberal person who works at the United Nations, who nobody has ever heard of.
In all of the Wars that I have settled, I never spoke to the United Nations—they were of no help.
The United States of America, represented by me, as your President, should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but didn’t.
This is an indelible stain on Norway, one that will never be forgotten.
The Nobel “Peace” Prize has been forever discredited by a handful of Radical Ideologues who are Anti-Democracy, and Enemies of Civilization!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
Waiting for the explanation why this isn't evidence of a dangerous mental illness.

But I'm not going to hold my breath
 
Personally I'd be testing his motherboard for shorts.

He's always made me think of my great-grandfather had a shoes factory in Paris before WWII. Family lore says he had received a malfunctioning machine and, in a fit of frustration, ended up throwing it through a window , shouting "Saloperie, on la foutrait sur le trottoir, elle serait incapable de gagner sa vie toute seule!"

"Piece of garbage, if we threw her out in the street, she wouldn’t be able to support herself!"
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

This is the woman who received the Nobel Peace Prize over the Great United States of America, whose Representative, ME, settled eight Wars, and many other things.
I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else! In fact, to the best of my knowledge, no one ever heard of her other than the fact that she, very obviously, hates Israel.
I don’t know what the woman has done. I settled 8 Wars, with letters being sent from every President and Prime Minister from the countries that I helped to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and I’m about to settle, or win, two more, Iran and, Russia/Ukraine.
They’re both happening at breakneck speed but, forget them, it’s the 8 that I’ve already settled, any one of which, in particular, Pakistan and India, would be far more than necessary to win the Nobel Prize.
In actuality, I should have won 8 Nobel Peace Prizes, not just 1. The 8 Wars are:
This is the equivalent of claiming someone actor/singer can't be famous because you've never heard of them.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

This is the woman who received the Nobel Peace Prize over the Great United States of America, whose Representative, ME, settled eight Wars, and many other things.
I know nothing about this woman, and neither does anyone else! In fact, to the best of my knowledge, no one ever heard of her other than the fact that she, very obviously, hates Israel.
I don’t know what the woman has done. I settled 8 Wars, with letters being sent from every President and Prime Minister from the countries that I helped to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and I’m about to settle, or win, two more, Iran and, Russia/Ukraine.
They’re both happening at breakneck speed but, forget them, it’s the 8 that I’ve already settled, any one of which, in particular, Pakistan and India, would be far more than necessary to win the Nobel Prize.
In actuality, I should have won 8 Nobel Peace Prizes, not just 1. The 8 Wars are:

Cambodia and Thailand
Kosovo and Serbia
The Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda
Pakistan and India
Israel and Iran
Egypt and Ethiopia
Armenia and Azerbaijan
Israel and Hamas

Additionally, I stopped Iran from having a Nuclear Weapon, and blowing up the entire Middle East and, ultimately, far beyond!
I saved more lives than anyone in History and, as Maria Corina Machado, a truly fine person, stated to the Media when she gave me her Nobel Prize of last year, “Donald Trump settled many Wars, and deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than any person that has ever received it.”
Based on my record of PEACE, a record like no one else has ever achieved, I agree!

I got back all of the hostages in Israel, including the final 28, both living and dead, and worked with Hamas to do it — Nobody believed this was possible!
I removed the World’s Evil Dictator, Nicolas Maduro, from Venezuela, and am in the process of making Venezuela a rich Democracy.
Likewise, with Iran, I stopped them from destroying Israel, the Middle East, and Europe.
I am also preventing, on a constant basis, a War between South Korea and North Korea, and Japan and North Korea.
Add China and Taiwan, and numerous other hot spots, which have not been involved in Wars, only because of President Donald J. Trump, and the United States of America.
I am responsible for having NATO countries increase spending from 2% to 5% of GDP, creating a stronger alliance and defense, another thing that everybody said was impossible to do.
I have negotiated the release, and secured the return, of more than 900 political prisoners from multiple countries in Eastern Europe.
Additionally, I have brought 196 hostages HOME from captivity, from all over the World, and did it without having paid a ransom, unlike Biden and Obama who would pay Billions of Dollars.
On top of it all, I have created a soon to be very prosperous Arctic.
Despite all of this, the Nobel Prize was given today to a liberal person who works at the United Nations, who nobody has ever heard of.
In all of the Wars that I have settled, I never spoke to the United Nations—they were of no help.
The United States of America, represented by me, as your President, should have received the Nobel Peace Prize, but didn’t.
This is an indelible stain on Norway, one that will never be forgotten.
The Nobel “Peace” Prize has been forever discredited by a handful of Radical Ideologues who are Anti-Democracy, and Enemies of Civilization!

President DONALD J. TRUMP
Natalie has been asking TrumpAI to fact-check this effort. And Donny would go to sleep trying to read it. I think TrumpAI does need a new name: BolloxAI.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom