a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
Hegseth says Fort Hood execution will be livestreamed
Last edited:
When I first saw that, I thought it was some sort of resolution issue, then I saw the before and after pic.Oh. That woman in red.
Trump looks horrified.
To every child...RUN.
This administration is a freak show.Hegseth says Fort Hood execution will be livestreamed
Just for fun, I watched this video on Trump's IQ as found by Seven AIs based on transcripts of his recent interviews.
GROK: 95-110
View attachment 76660
Meta AI: 85-95
View attachment 76659
Chat GPT: 80-85
View attachment 76661
For the remaining, see the video. But you get the idea.

So she had broken the terms of her parole. Party of Lawn Order should be happy to throw her back in jail immediately, with no further reprieves.She was in jail and Trump blackmailed the governer to pardon her. The minute she was out she said she regretted nothing.
Scooby or Baby Shark?The world of doo
Is a world of doo
The idea is that international jewish bankers are fuding muslims from various African and Middle Eastern countries to immigrate to western countries* in order to replace the "white Aryans" in those countries with more pliable "subhumans" that the jews can control with their imaginary powers. It's an idea cooked up by post war nazis.I really, truly, do not for a second understand this White Replacement shtick, and none of those "Americans First" types could explain it coherently if their lives and not just their sense of self depended on it.
Look up some more recent photos of her, the Mar-a-Lardo ugly stick has really gone to work on her.Are these real before and after shots? If so, what's going on with people? She doesn't even have Mar-a-Lago lips.
That was a Natalie damage limitation post. TACO didn't even see it.Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The Fake and Artificial News is out there trying to say that I'm inviting the enemy to bomb San Diego and Los Angeles when, in actuality, what I was talking about was that a temporary increase in the price of Gasoline is a small price to pay for Iran not having a Nuclear Weapon and, if you want to see a big price, can you imagine what it would be like if they bombed San Diego and/or Los Angeles?
All I was doing was making a comparison between paying a little more, for a short time, for Gasoline, versus the bombing of our Major Cities.
Everybody knew that, the Fake News knew it as well, but they continue to go out and say that I am asking the enemy to bomb two Cities that I love.
It's totally clear what I say but, these people are Degenerates, and think they can continuously get away with Fake News!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Not even treated as they treat others, but being treated as equal to others. To those with unearned privilege equality is worse than slavery.What they are truly, deep down scared to death of, is white people becoming a minority and being treated the same way they treat current minority groups.
Sure, but how long would that take?The idea is that international jewish bankers are fuding muslims from various African and Middle Eastern countries to immigrate to western countries* in order to replace the "white Aryans" in those countries with more pliable "subhumans" that the jews can control with their imaginary powers. It's an idea cooked up by post war nazis.
*Because the idea was cooked up by French post war nazis, the idea was originally that it was to take over western Europe.
I wonder if they will make it PPV?This administration is a freak show.
So now Hedgeth is into Violence Porn.Hegseth says Fort Hood execution will be livestreamed
That is utterly unsurprising.So now Hedgeth is into Violence Porn.
Disgusting.
As you say it's quite a different discussion from the validity of the actual death penalty.I do not have a problem with the guy being executed....IMHo his crime is worth of the death penalty...but making a spectacle of it is really just plain barbaric.
According to our onboard legal advisor in Utah, it is not just barbaric, it is specifically illegal, according to both civil and military laws. Not that Hegseth or Trump are willing to follow any such laws.So now Hedgeth is into Violence Porn.
Disgusting.
I do not have a problem with the guy being executed....IMHo his crime is worth of the death penalty...but making a spectacle of it is really just plain barbaric.
So now Hedgeth is into Violence Porn.
Disgusting.
I do not have a problem with the guy being executed....IMHo his crime is worth of the death penalty...but making a spectacle of it is really just plain barbaric.
They've proudly released videos of people being murdered at sea on their orders, this is the next logical step.