• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

The Radical Left is upset with the fact that I am taking Ads, which I consider to be a positive promotion for our Great U.S.A., and paying for them with U.S.A. money.
This is a rather standard thing to do but, rather than doing that, although nothing will make them happy, I have decided to do the Patriotic Ads, among others, and pay for them myself, and with money I raised for MAGA, Inc.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
IOW, other people's money.
 
Talking about what stupid things Trump says is like making fun of the person who regularly beats you up and takes your money. Doesn't he know that I know that he will rob me again? I can totally see him and his goons getting ready! Silly people, thinking they can surprise Me!

There is something funny about Trump in the abstract.
In reality, he is unbelievably dangerous for everyone, and deadly for many every single day. He should be constantly opposed where possible, ignored and shunned the rest of the time.

No ink should be wasted on him or anyone trying to carry water for him.

If you say so, but if you were paying attention, this thread has many comments that make fun of the fat clown's stupidity so there is that.
 
If you say so, but if you were paying attention, this thread has many comments that make fun of the fat clown's stupidity so there is that.
I never make fun of Trump, because he's not funny, and what he does or says isn't funny.
Joking about his lack of intelligence, basic knowledge, lack of Theory of Mind, his height, weight and smell all distract from the fact that he is, and always has been, a cheap grifter who will destroy anything and anyone happily for a quick boost in money or prestige.

He has already harmed the country more than any single person in history, and if not stopped, he might very well be the end of the country.

Nothing is remotely funny about that.
 
I never make fun of Trump, because he's not funny, and what he does or says isn't funny.
Joking about his lack of intelligence, basic knowledge, lack of Theory of Mind, his height, weight and smell all distract from the fact that he is, and always has been, a cheap grifter who will destroy anything and anyone happily for a quick boost in money or prestige.

He has already harmed the country more than any single person in history, and if not stopped, he might very well be the end of the country.

Nothing is remotely funny about that.

I find the fat clown's stupidity funny as hell, and should be emphasized every time he opens his freakin' mouth, but that's just my opinion.

Your mileage obviously differs from mine, but that doesn't change the fact that Trump's Damn Stupid and his MAGA t's (Mindless And Gullible Anti-American traitors) are even worse.
 
Last edited:
I would strongly argue that it is precisely the fault of the John Stewart type of Comedian who made a President Trump possible by making him look funny instead of scary.

So, ridiculing or laughing at a stupid fat clown is wrong?

I disagree, but once again, thank you for your OPINION.


ETA: How about laughing at maga weirdoes? Is that wrong too?
 
Last edited:
So, ridiculing a stupid president is wrong?

I disagree, but once again, thank you for your OPINION.
The problem is not ridiculing a stupid politician or president.
The problem is, that when they become so anti-democratic, fascistic, dangerous and all the things Trump and his administration have done so far, that ridiculing turns into trivialization. Which normalizes all the awful things - day by day.

Here is your daily dose of Trump-laughter. And now my next Hollywood guest...

Just like we did with all the other presidents before. Nothing new. No urgency. Business as usual.
 
The problem is not ridiculing a stupid politician or president.
The problem is, that when they become so anti-democratic, fascistic, dangerous and all the things Trump and his administration have done so far, that ridiculing turns into trivialization. Which normalizes all the awful things - day by day.

Here is your daily dose of Trump-laughter. And now my next Hollywood guest...

Just like we did with all the other presidents before. Nothing new. No urgency. Business as usual.

It doesn't minimalize, trivialize, or normalize it for me.

It also doesn't make me hate the sick, demented bastard any less.

It just gives me a release from the stress of listening to that fat clown and his maga weirdoes, but that's just my opinion.

And as always, your mileage may vary of course.
 
Last edited:
I would strongly argue that it is precisely the fault of the John Stewart type of Comedian who made a President Trump possible by making him look funny instead of scary.

I disagree, it was the more mainstream media sane washing him that did far more damage. I still maintain that the media didn't actually want him to win, but wanted a closer race than would otherwise be possible so they downplayed the madness, stupidity and lies while holding a magnifying glass up to his opponant's flaws. And it backfired. Twice.
 
Stephen Miller
@StephenM
This was a seditious conspiracy against the Republic waged from within the Department of Justice and at the highest levels of government.
Quote

New York Post
@nypost
Biden FBI tracked Melania and Barron Trump's travel - and even tapped Susie Wiles phone, documents show https://trib.al/bd61gqR

Link
 
I disagree, it was the more mainstream media sane washing him that did far more damage. I still maintain that the media didn't actually want him to win, but wanted a closer race than would otherwise be possible so they downplayed the madness, stupidity and lies while holding a magnifying glass up to his opponant's flaws. And it backfired. Twice.

james comey did the same trying to save his job
 
Isn't it so that Fox is one of the most viewed TV channels. If that is so, I suspect that partisan channels are far more instrumental in helping Trump.

I'd suggest that they were preaching to the choir who were going to vote for literally any Republican anyway, the more mainstream channels by downplaying the difference between Trump and his opponants persuaded a significant proportion of the electorate that could have turned the result that it wasn't worth bothering, or, that they were so similar you might as well go with your preference for the white man who plays a businessman on TV over the career politician/woman/black woman.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom