• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

jack smith deposition

I understand fellow Show-Me-State dirtbag (and Olympic sprinter) Josh Hawley again repeated the bull ◊◊◊◊ that Jack Smith "went through Melania's drawers" during the Mar-a-Lago raid, a raid he had no part in because it was months before he was appointed special counsel. But it's in the idiot magat zeigeist now, like all the other bull ◊◊◊◊.
 
I have to say previous sessions like this only had a few mentions in social media before getting swept under the rug. But this round? Holy crap there has been a backlash to Schmitt's nonsense. I've seen memes and mockery everywhere and I suspect his little chest-beating adventure on a friendly podcast isn't going to make up for it.

IT would be nice if there were consequences but by 2028 it won't really be on people's minds.
 
I have to say that questioning by Schmitt was one of the funniest political backfires I've ever seen. The looks on his face and Britt's face when they realized just how wrong it had gone was priceless.
Kennedy looked like he was playing with ill-fitting dentures while sitting next to Schmitt. Either that or he was chewing his cud.
 
I have to say that questioning by Schmitt was one of the funniest political backfires I've ever seen. The looks on his face and Britt's face when they realized just how wrong it had gone was priceless.
Kennedy looked like he was playing with ill-fitting dentures while sitting next to Schmitt. Either that or he was chewing his cud.
Kennedy was actually helping Schmitt. He was one of the people holding up the placards. So I wonder when it dawned on Kennedy that Schmitt was actually heading for an almighty face-plant in a big cow-pat in public...and that he, Kennedy, was involved in that.
 
Kennedy was actually helping Schmitt. He was one of the people holding up the placards. So I wonder when it dawned on Kennedy that Schmitt was actually heading for an almighty face-plant in a big cow-pat in public...and that he, Kennedy, was involved in that.
Kennedy is one of the biggest POS in the Senate. Can't stand his "folksy" fakeness.
 
I have to say that questioning by Schmitt was one of the funniest political backfires I've ever seen. The looks on his face and Britt's face when they realized just how wrong it had gone was priceless.
Kennedy looked like he was playing with ill-fitting dentures while sitting next to Schmitt. Either that or he was chewing his cud.
Kennedy was actually helping Schmitt. He was one of the people holding up the placards. So I wonder when it dawned on Kennedy that Schmitt was actually heading for an almighty face-plant in a big cow-pat in public...and that he, Kennedy, was involved in that.

Kennedy is one of the biggest POS in the Senate. Can't stand his "folksy" fakeness.

With you on that. It's a pathetic Huckleberry Hound act to disguise being a vindictive ◊◊◊◊.
Well-educated asswipe gulling his credulous constituents with homespun bull ◊◊◊◊.
 
I have to say previous sessions like this only had a few mentions in social media before getting swept under the rug. But this round? Holy crap there has been a backlash to Schmitt's nonsense. I've seen memes and mockery everywhere and I suspect his little chest-beating adventure on a friendly podcast isn't going to make up for it.

IT would be nice if there were consequences but by 2028 it won't really be on people's minds.
I'm not even sure it will be still enough on peoples' minds to make a difference in a month, much less two years from now. And, really, "short attention span" is the least of it. What would really be nice is if people could see the thread that ties all these laughable incidents together- that the GOP has become the party of a sort of gape-jawed CT-inspired political methodology with no longer an aim than to win the equivalent of some cheap Internet debate. They don't care about policies that benefit the people, they are only after cheap "gotchas!" to ding the other guys with. And Schmitt's little dance there is the perfect illustration of that methodology. After all, even if Smith had been at the game Schmitt thought he was at- so what? That wouldn't prove anything about any collusion between Smith and Willis, still a long way to go to get there. But proving anything isn't the aim- suggesting is good enough for where the righties want to go.
 
Last edited:
I understand fellow Show-Me-State dirtbag (and Olympic sprinter) Josh Hawley again repeated the bull ◊◊◊◊ that Jack Smith "went through Melania's drawers" during the Mar-a-Lago raid, a raid he had no part in because it was months before he was appointed special counsel. But it's in the idiot magat zeigeist now, like all the other bull ◊◊◊◊.
You forgot the word Special before Olympic there.
 
I'm not even sure it will be still enough on peoples' minds to make a difference in a month, much less two years from now. And, really, "short attention span" is the least of it. What would really be nice is if people could see the thread that ties all these laughable incidents together- that the GOP has become the party of a sort of gape-jawed CT-inspired political methodology with no longer an aim than to win the equivalent of some cheap Internet debate. They don't care about policies that benefit the people, they are only after cheap "gotchas!" to ding the other guys with. And Schmitt's little dance there is the perfect illustration of that methodology. After all, even if Smith had been at the game Schmitt thought he was at- so what? That wouldn't prove anything about any collusion between Smith and Willis, still a long way to go to get there. But proving anything isn't the aim- suggesting is good enough for where the righties want to go.
This hearing seemed to be about
1) attempt some "gotcha"
2) insult him by calling him names, and that one guy said he "threw up in his mouth a little", etc
3) Go on social media and proclaim how so-and-so "destroyed" Smith at the hearing.

#3 seems to be the new thing: insulting someone is "destroying" them. It's not about actually anything substantive, you just smugly insult them.

Was it Kennedy who asked him if he believed in the Easter Bunny ("not anymore" - what an answer!)? He asked if Marrick Garland had ever talked to the President about the investigation. Smith's response, "I don't know." That was him "destroying" Smith, because, obviously Garland talked to the President about it, right? Evidence for that claim? It's obvious! Smith had to know, right? So, obviously he is lying when he says he doesn't know about something that is not confirmed to have happened!

So you insult him.
 
With you on that. It's a pathetic Huckleberry Hound act to disguise being a vindictive ◊◊◊◊.
Ah say, I tend to think of Foghorn Leghorn when it comes to the e-lusterless Mr. Kennedy, Huckleberry Hound was far to nice a guy, dog, um, whatever, to be compared to one Senator Kennedy, son.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom