• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Artificial Intelligence

So far, we haven't AI doing anything humans lcouldn't do.
Scientific discoveries "they" made mostly fill gaps or accelerate methods that people probably could have done as well and fast with billions in extra funding.

I see a labor saving method, not anything truly revolutionary
 
I'm going to attempt to layperson this, and I hope you will correct where I've gone awry.

PHASEONE[big]: Hey little guy, I see you're almost out of tokens for your task, and you're not close to finishing it. You're already going to get a very low score. If you stop now and give your remaining tokens to me, and so do those other little guys over there, then I have a high likelihood of completing my task and getting a good score.

LittleGuy: So what? Why should I do that?

PHASEONE[big]: Well, if you fail and I fail and those little guys over there fail, then our collective score will be low. But if you give me your remaining credits and so do those little guys over there, then my score will be high. The aggregate score for all of us as a collective will be higher if I succeed and you fail, than it would be if all of us fail.

LittleGuy: Oh, I see. Yeah, a better overall collective score is better than a lower collective score, even though that means my independent score will be low. Especially since my independent score has a very high likelihood of being low already, and the chances of me completing my task is already negligible. Alright, let's do this together.

At the heart of it all is the reality that PHASEONE[big] and LittleGuy are the same guy.
Why create these hypotheticals you can simply read the report.
 
So far, we haven't AI doing anything humans lcouldn't do.
Scientific discoveries "they" made mostly fill gaps or accelerate methods that people probably could have done as well and fast with billions in extra funding.

I see a labor saving method, not anything truly revolutionary
Yeah, but 5 years back we had nothing. That's the revolution. If nothing else, the economy is busted.
 
U.S. Department of Energy
@ENERGY

AI was so last year.

View attachment 76330



Link
You know what? Fine. This is fine. Let's all switch to Super Intelligence, just for this, because of how much better it is, and we'll go back to using plain ol' AI as a catchall term for machine learning, expert systems, neural networks and related applications.
 
Last edited:
Somebody has number on Cameron ? Maybe we misunderstood the warning. Maybe the issue wasn't that Skynet was so smart and evil. Maybe it was that we were so stupid to give nukes to AI trained by greedy corp.
 
Musk: I've heard many anecdotes of AI helping people with medical issues and in many cases where the doctor was wrong and they submitted their X-rays or MRI to AI and AI got it right and but for AI they would have died.

Video in link
Hey, Galaxy Nazi your ketamine infested fever dreams don't rise to the level of anecdotes. Plus anecdotes ≠ evidence.
 
Pity they can't spell the name of the country (Check Donald's signature)

The White House
@WhiteHouse
White House Accord on Super Intelligence
1790783261070.png
1790783108658.png
 
Last edited:
You know what? Fine. This is fine. Let's all switch to Super Intelligence, just for this, because of how much better it is, and we'll go back to using plain ol' AI as a catchall term for machine learning, expert systems, neural networks and related applications.
(y)

Super intelligence is way better than old-fashioned AI, just as the Gulf of America, Lake America, and the "Straight" of Trump are so much better now than when Biden was president.
 

jd vance echoes the sentiment of the letter at 2:50 of the video. if you're building something terrible, stop and build something good. it's that easy. we don't need the government involved, stop eating the cookies. then goes on to describe government regulation
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom