• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Nuclear war and going back of Hitler

Tell us specifically what to do.
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.

How would you feel about us testing this technique by trying it on you first?
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
Have you tried sticking pins in a model of him?
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness...
I'm with you so far. But the problem is that if wishing really hard about something actually made it happen, we'd all be beautiful billionaires. Since wishing for something doesn't seem to work in general, what makes it work in this one case?

...and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
Explain what exactly one should do to "exert a remote psychic influence." So far everyone who has claimed to be able to do that has either failed or been revealed as a fraud. What are the exact steps required to successfully exert a legitimate remote psychic influence?
 
Last edited:
Apologies if this was covered earlier in the thread but...

Wise47, you are saying that Hitler is a reincarnation of Napoleon, correct?

How? The two were vastly different people, with pretty wildly diverging opinions and ethics. Sure Napoleon was no saint, and he was an egomaniac who thought he should run everything, but he was hardly a monster. Hitler on the other hand was one of the purest examples of a monster in history. There are arguments you could make to defend the actions of some of histories most notorious butchers like Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan and Charlemagne but Hitler? There was no defence for his views or actions.

So how were two men who were very clearly not even remotely close to being morally equivalent be the same person?
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
So you've done this, have you?

How'd it work out?
 
I'm utter rubbish at visualising things, as I tend to think far more verbally, so how do I chip in?

Stand on the sidelines and cheer, "Let's go, girls?" (a line I just plucked from a Hell Cats' song, for some reason...Hmmm, haven't played that album for a while - it's a goody).
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
Focusing a Muscovite's liver is either the most obvious meta or the most pointless meta.
 
For example, you should induce multiple organ failure in Putin or attack a single organ, such as the liver - by mentally focusing on the attack, visualizing a state of illness in Putin, telling yourself that you are inducing this state of illness, and exerting a remote psychic influence to bring it about.
Take steps.
 
I'm utter rubbish at visualising things, as I tend to think far more verbally, so how do I chip in?

Stand on the sidelines and cheer, "Let's go, girls?" (a line I just plucked from a Hell Cats' song, for some reason...Hmmm, haven't played that album for a while - it's a goody).
Have you played it yet? How many points did your IQ rise by? I was just listening to some Pink Floyd (sparked by another thread) and a couple more letters appeared after my name.
 
Have you played it yet? How many points did your IQ rise by? I was just listening to some Pink Floyd (sparked by another thread) and a couple more letters appeared after my name.

Last evening I played the Hell Cats Hoodoo Train/Cherry Mansions and Deer Hunter's Halcyon Digest and I'm pretty sure I got cleverer, but I undid that by drinking a bottle of an interesting Spanish red from Galicia.

Tried to rectify that just now by listening to some Ravel and Fauré chamber music...
 
I tried 12 steps once but wasn't really committing. Most major psychopaths on the political stage seemed indifferent to my efforts.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom