Reality is fighting against you.
An admin can place it anywhere they want.But it's not on the responses.
An admin can place it anywhere they want.
Umm, does he realize what that implies?The American people had that money.
As long as we're lobbying for quick reaction emojis, I'd like a "mad" one. There are too many posts in this thread where no other reaction fits.
I don't think a GIF would be appropriate for the Likes.Convince Darat we need it, I've tried.
I don't think a GIF would be appropriate for the Likes.
Bessent doesn't undersrand much. Including all aspects of his job, it seems.
Exactly. It's the job that The Regime wants him to do.He understands it perfectly.
Didn't we here on this forum comment thus days ago? Why, yes we did!
It really is a close race to see who among the collection of dolts and dimwits is going to be next to be sacrificed as a public distraction from the shower of ◊◊◊◊ this administration has become.