bknight
Master Poster
Couldn't get there alive as they would go through the searing hell of the VARB. 
Did she, in your opinion, do the work attributed to her? And did it work as intended?As I said, I am not into personalities and hero worship but good for her.
As I said, I am not into personalities and hero worship but good for her.
It's being done in a desert in New Mexico.Okay, I'm watching the spacewalk. There are no stars. FAKE.
M.Night Shalaman is the new director. Wait till he has one of those dead Soviet cosmonauts jump scare the French woman.It's being done in a desert in New Mexico.
When the only tool you have is a hammer...All the substantive responses to your posts over the last couple of days, and THAT is what you choose to respond to and say about it?
The twist is that she killed them, even though she doesn't remember. Oh, and she's dead, too. And they're not really (diagetically) in space.M.Night Shalaman is the new director. Wait till he has one of those dead Soviet cosmonauts jump scare the French woman.
I like the mountainous Lunar terrain.A view of the August 12 solar eclipse as seen from South Korea's Danuri satellite, in orbit around the Moon.
View attachment 74726
I think those are "hills".I like the mountainous Lunar terrain.
It's the hill.I like the mountainous Lunar terrain.
You copied me beforehand!!!I think those are "hills".
Couldn't they afford colour film?A view of the August 12 solar eclipse as seen from South Korea's Danuri satellite, in orbit around the Moon.
View attachment 74726
It's an advance copy!You copied me beforehand!!!
A view of the August 12 solar eclipse as seen from South Korea's Danuri satellite, in orbit around the Moon.
View attachment 74726
They went up the week before Apollo 11, to make sure that there was evidence, in case people started uncovering a hoax. Obvs.Very cool! Do you have a source for that? The data release on their main data archive is very behind (currently only up to April last year).
As an aside, for those who don't keep up with postings on Apollohoax, I've been using AI to turn all the xml files from their LUTI image files into a usable database. The images relating to Apollo (and other anthropogenic feautures) are all on here:
Vixen might want to look at the images on there and perhaps offer exthere would be evidenceplanations as to how they can show evidence of human activity if there was no human activity there.
Great minds......You copied me beforehand!!!
Now you are starting to think like Vixen. Scary!They went up the week before Apollo 11, to make sure that there was evidence, in case people started uncovering a hoax. Obvs.