• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

For our Great Republican Senators, friends of mine "all," please be advised that the Communist Dumocrat Senate Candidate from Michigan, Abdulrahman Mohamed El- Sayed, is touting, as perhaps his single most important point, the Termination of the Filibuster.
I watched yesterday, and he's gone Termination CRAZY.
If he succeeds, the Dumocrats will gain 4 Senators, 8 Congressmen, many Electoral and Popular Votes, a stacked Supreme Court with 23 Justices, and I will be, sadly, despite the great job we are doing, the last Republican President!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
I’m confused
1787007809899.png
 
Donald J. Trump ReTruthed

Rapid Response 47
@rapidresponse47

@realDonaldTrump: "You're very disrespectful in front of this young man... You're a loud, boisterous person. You're Fake News. Be quiet. Be quiet. Be quiet. You're a fake reporter and you report FAKE NEWS
 
Jesus Christ, I did not need to be reminded how a man that unstable has his finger so close to the button.
I once read (I think) that no person, committee, whatever, has a veto of the POTUS's right to launch nukes. Terrifying. Hope I misunderstood what I was reading.
 
I once read (I think) that no person, committee, whatever, has a veto of the POTUS's right to launch nukes. Terrifying. Hope I misunderstood what I was reading.
Unfortunately, that is correct. There have been many who have fantasized that relevant military personnel would simply refuse to follow those orders in one way or other, but that's a very unreliable fantasy.
 
Unfortunately, that is correct. There have been many who have fantasized that relevant military personnel would simply refuse to follow those orders in one way or other, but that's a very unreliable fantasy.
The temptation among some to simply disable the nuclear football and not tell anyone must be enormous.
 
Looks like this might be Phase 1 of his election shenanigans. I figured the Michigan primary monitors were a pilot test for this national rollout. Dollars to donuts these will be in almost all blue areas.


Justice Department plans to send about 1,000 monitors to the polls this fall

The move to send 1,000 poll monitors is likely the largest number under a Republican president, a DOJ official said.

 
Looks like this might be Phase 1 of his election shenanigans. I figured the Michigan primary monitors were a pilot test for this national rollout. Dollars to donuts these will be in almost all blue areas.


Justice Department plans to send about 1,000 monitors to the polls this fall

The move to send 1,000 poll monitors is likely the largest number under a Republican president, a DOJ official said.

How many polling stations are there?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom