• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Apollo 11 Moon Landing Revisited: Hoax ~vs~ Debunk

No, you were just demonstrating your ignorance. Ilford produce monochrome film stock, not colour. And the colour film sold under their name is inferior, so not suitable for the Apollo missions.
Indeed. She said:

Ha ha ha 🤣 😂 As if Ektachrome wasn't one of the most popular camera film amongst the public. Hence, why hobbyists chose Ilford, the photographer's film of choice. (Rather like the real ale bods and CAMRA [geddit? See what I did there.])
 
Just refer to Foster Zygote's numerous claims that I somehow believe people working in highly radioactive environments are 'a radiation threat' to others. Utter rubbish.

Then there's the claim there is an actual hill on the Moon. Stuff and nonsense.
Well there is a rather large mountain on the Moon. Apollo 15 landed quite close to Mt Hadley. Dare I say look it up??
ETA: There are more but that is the one I remember best.
 
Last edited:
You almost have to admire the dedication to craft involved in complaining about people misunderstanding, mischaracterizing or flat out lying about something one has said, then, when asked to put into their own words just what was meant by what was said, telling those people to look it up on wiki or google.
 
Just refer to Foster Zygote's numerous claims that I somehow believe people working in highly radioactive environments are 'a radiation threat' to others. Utter rubbish.

If it isn't your claim, then why would anyone be concerned by Apollo astronauts on their return?

Then there's the claim there is an actual hill on the Moon. Stuff and nonsense.

There are many. No-one claimed there's one 66000km high.
 
Last edited:
Do not make malicious fabrications. Discussing the topic of how one defendant is treated differently from other defendants in a crime thread does not qualify as 'accusing people of being a racist', which, as you know full well is a banning matter, so obviously it has not happened. Your trying to equate my objecting to being smeared as being an Alzheimer's sufferer (a horrible terminal illness) to the aforesaid discussion fills me with disgust and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to stir up this type of hatred for your own personal glee.
Off topic evasion.
 
That is what is claimed.
That's what you claimed. You can't seem to explain what you mean.

Your usual assumption you are more knowledgeable than myself.
I am an expert on this topic. I would say that literally every other person in this thread knows more about the subject than you do.

You can do a search. I can't keep repeating everything six times just for sport.

Here you go:

You really want to fringe-reset to this claim? The part where you didn't know the difference between film stock and a film magazine and when you thought "Ektachrome" was a separate company?
 
I am an expert on this topic. I would say that literally every other person in this thread knows more about the subject than you do.
Although I am extremely well versed in digital imaging (in particular for astronomy) and know in excruciating detail how CCDs work, I know next to nothing about film photography, and even less about which companies produced what and what wold have been available to NASA or the general public in the late 1960s.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom