• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Does 'rape culture' accurately describe (many) societies?

And I was answering to that, plus your reaction and spin to that "spamming" word. Not to availability. It was YOU who decided to try to equivocate between two things that not only don't have the same meaning, but aren't even the same word nor homophones or anything, and thought it somehow supports your dumbass browbeating :P
I tried to equivocate between two things? - that don't have the same meaning? - or homophones? - or anything?
 
Yes, between an argument mentioning "spamming" and one of your own about "availability." The two don't mean the same, and they don't even sound the same.
 
Yes, between an argument mentioning "spamming" and one of your own about "availability." The two don't mean the same, and they don't even sound the same.
Here's the post that you are having a meltdown about - deal with it.
Nobody is taking responsibility for teaching healthy sexual relationships to children.

Instead you're falling all over yourself, trying to make excuses for a porn industry that's spamming undifferentiated kinks to children without restraint.
 
Somehow I doubt the UK Children's Commissioner has spoken to a million children on this topic. Assuming a five-minute conversation with each child (and ignoring downtime between conversations), that's almost 8400 hours. If the Commissioner did nothing else, 8 hours per day, every day, including weekends and holidays, it would take them almost three years to complete this million-child survey.
How about:
I’ve spoken to a million children through my surveys and participation programmes – their priorities are my priorities. (Children's Commissioner)

Also:
According to the UK's Children's Commissioner - yes. See this table (page 19): https://assets.childrenscommissione...nd-of-broken-now-children-and-pornography.pdf
Your reply:
Unfortunately the Children's Commissioner doesn't provide the survey data or methodology.
Whilst you push back against the commissioner's data (regarding where children see porn) you, nonetheless, affirm that:
Instead you're falling all over yourself, trying to make excuses for a porn industry that's spamming undifferentiated kinks to children without restraint.
It looks like you have changed your stance somewhat since those old posts.
 
Here's the post that you are having a meltdown about - deal with it.
Not a meltdown, but you're free to imagine that if it helps your deranged mind.

BUT to that you responding by focusing on the word "spamming" and deducing that it means pushing unwanted contend. I merely pointed out that if someone has to actively search for it and make the conscious decision to lie about their age, that qualifies as neither "pushing" nor "unwanted."

I mean, I realise you have no other argument than dumb browbeating, but lying about what you or I were were going on about a mere couple of pages before in the same thread is stupid. It's still back there in black and white for anyone to see. Maybe lying about what you said and what the other guy said works in speech in your circle of dumb bullies, but it's stupid when anyone can simply scroll a couple of pages back and read what was actually said.
 
Last edited:
It looks like you have changed your stance somewhat since those old posts.
Adding a new response doesn't change the fact that you were focused on the word "spamming" before. Try again.

Or what are you saying now is that previously you didn't even actually read what he was saying, and just going by what you remembered his previous posts to be?
 
Not a meltdown, but you're free to imagine that if it helps your deranged mind.

BUT to that you responding by focusing on the word "spamming" and deducing that it means pushing unwanted contend. I merely pointed out that if someone has to actively search for it and make the conscious decision to lie about their age, that qualifies as neither "pushing" nor "unwanted."

I mean, I realise you have no other argument than dumb browbeating, but lying about what you or I were were going on about a mere couple of pages before in the same thread is stupid. It's still back there in black and white for anyone to see. Maybe lying about what you said and what the other guy said works in speech in your circle of dumb bullies, but it's stupid when anyone can read what was actually said.
For some reason you are reluctant to debate with TP. Why?
You assume that children have to actively search for porn. Evidence has been presented on this thread that some (indeed many) stumble on it. I mentioned X.......now called XXX. You didn't deal with that.

Which lie?

The porn industry is guilty of showing porn to kids. Period. And who or what propagates the porn industry?
 
Last edited:
Adding a new response doesn't change the fact that you were focused on the word "spamming" before. Try again.
I'm not changing anything. Yes, I focused on that word...what's the problem?
Or what are you saying now is that previously you didn't even actually read what he was saying, and just going by what you remembered his previous posts to be?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
 
For some reason you are reluctant to debate with TP. Why?
BWAHAHAHAHA. Not only that's a lie, since I did answer to exactly that message, but I've debated quite vehemently with him before about all sorts of topics over the years. But again, feel free to imagine whatever helps your deranged brain.

You assume that children have to actively search for porn. Evidence has been presented on this thread that some (indeed many) stumble on it. I mentioned X.......now called XXX. You didn't deal with that.
X meant the same ever since it was first used for adult movies. XXX started being used at some point to mean "really hardcore stuff", but nobody else than Elon Musk thought that X meant anything else. We don't go thinking that Xhamster or Xvideos are probably family-friendly if they don't start with XXX :P

Plus, if anyone actually accidentally stumbled upon one of those, they still have to make a conscious decision to click on "Yes" when they're told it's adult content and asked if they're 18+. And then see the video thumbnails and descriptions and actually click on them to see the videos. Often even the extra step of finding a category first. It's still the polar opposite of it being pushed unwanted upon someone.

Which lie?
What my message was about, and what I did or didn't answer to, for a start.

The porn industry is guilt of showing porn to kids. Period. And who or what propagates the porn industry?
Not rape, for a start, to return to the topic.
 
Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHA. Not only that's a lie, since I did answer to exactly that message, but I've debated quite vehemently with him before about all sorts of topics over the years. But again, feel free to imagine whatever helps your deranged brain.


X meant the same ever since it was first used for adult movies. XXX started being used at some point to mean "really hardcore stuff", but nobody else than Elon Musk thought that X meant anything else. We don't go thinking that Xhamster or Xvideos are probably family-friendly if they don't start with XXX :P

Plus, if anyone actually accidentally stumbled upon one of those, they still have to make a conscious decision to click on "Yes" when they're told it's adult content and asked if they're 18+. And then see the video thumbnails and descriptions and actually click on them to see the videos. It's still the polar opposite of it being pushed unwanted upon someone.


What my message was about, and what I did or didn't answer to, for a start.


Not rape, for a start, to return to the topic.
You do know that Musk's X is where most kids see porn don't you? Hence the the renaming of it as XXX?
 
You do know that Musk's X is where most kids see porn don't you? Hence the the renaming of it as XXX?
Take it up with him, then. I don't even like that guy, and have called him worse before. We might even agree that he's a bellend.

It being started being called XXX was DECADES before, though, before Elon Musk had anything to do with it.
 
Last edited:
Musk is guilty of showing porn to young children...so, sure, he's a disgrace.
I mean, it's even worse. His AI actively generated images of children undressed or with "milk" on their face, and (without mentioning the children part) he actually promoted his AI as being able to generate that. And other stuff. So, yeah, you don't have to convince me that he's the scum of the Earth. We can very quickly agree on that one.

But since I edited too late on the previous message, Elon had nothing to do with it starting being called XXX. That happened DECADES before his buying Twitter. I like to blame him for lots of stuff, but that one ain't on him.
 
I mean, it's even worse. His AI actively generated images of children undressed or with "milk" on their face, and (without mentioning the children part) he actually promoted his AI as being able to generate that. And other stuff. So, yeah, you don't have to convince me that he's the scum of the Earth. We can very quickly agree on that one.

But since I edited too late on the previous message, Elon had nothing to do with it starting being called XXX. That happened DECADES before his buying Twitter. I like to blame him for lots of stuff, but that one ain't on him.
The XXX moniker is from a child that the UK's Children's Commissioner interviewed about porn access.
 
The XXX moniker is from a child that the UK's Children's Commissioner interviewed about porn access.
Oh, deary me, no. Just no. Using one or two reduplications to reinforce a meaning is as old as the OT, before Rome was even founded, and is (mis-used) in Matthew in the flippin' Bible. That "XXX" term peaked in 1800, and has been used for hardcore porn since at least 1960. Elon Musk wasn't even BORN yet :P

Mind you, he's still an evil bellend, and I like to accuse him of a lot of things, but in all good will I can't credit him with THAT :P
 
Last edited:
Oh, deary me, no. Just no. Using one or two reduplications to reinforce a meaning is as old as the OT, before Rome was even founded, and is (mis-used) in Matthew in the flippin' Bible. That "XXX" term peaked in 1800. Elon musk wasn't even BORN yet :P

Mind you, he's still an evil bellend, and I like to accuse him of a lot of things, but in all good will I can't credit him with THAT :P
To clarify: a child that the commissioner spoke to about where they had first seen porn said about Elon Musk's X that it should be renamed XXX.

Is that clear now?
 
To clarify: a child that the commissioner spoke to about where they had first seen porn said about Elon Musk's X that it should be renamed XXX.

Is that clear now?
I mean, no arguments from me there. I'm just saying it wasn't why porn is called XXX by the rest of the world. Not why it SHOULDN'T be. Otherwise, eh, sure, as I was saying, I've already called him and his platform worse. I even gave you further reasons why. You don't have to convince me he's an evil ass :P
 
Last edited:
Currently a UK child can log on to 4chan, click past the NSFW page and see explicit content for free. 4chan have told OFCOM...to, well....they said the initial fine was: "bedding for my pet hamster".

Even if OFCOM blocked the site, tech-savvy minors could use a VPN.

Hey! 4chan - you are a disgrace.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom