bknight
Master Poster
I know--I know.View attachment 74536
Is that what this image is? I came across it when browsing the Apollo 11 images, it's at the end/start of the Apollo 11 magazine 40.
I know--I know.View attachment 74536
Is that what this image is? I came across it when browsing the Apollo 11 images, it's at the end/start of the Apollo 11 magazine 40.
I don't mind people disagreeing with me or making corrections but falsely claiming I said ppl become radioactive or irradiated from being in a radiation-heavy atmosphere or that the Moon's hill is a real one, are deliberate acts of intellectual dishonesty.The proper response is, "Thank you for the information; I didn't know that."
Bluff and bluster don't work here. You're trying to bluster past the very obvious conclusion that when you say things like "achieving a hill" and "non-geopositioned" with respect to Apollo television or orbits, you don't have the faintest clue what they mean or what the argument is that you're ham-fistedly borrowing.
No.
As everyone else has pointed out, you brought up your prior experience with decontamination procedures as an example of what you think should have been done to the returning spaceship. You repeated that error just today:
Throwing tantrums because you're so very wrong all the time and get caught every time is not any sort of "complex idea" in debate. It's just you being wrong and childishly refusing to admit it.
Why would the astronauts need decontamination?If you don't understand the reasons for health & safety checks it's not for me to explain it further.
But this article might help:
I know what she's trying to say because I know the argument she's trying to copy.Just exactly how does a body "theoretically achieve its Hill sphere"? I'm convinced that a lot of this stuff that Vixen says isn't even wrong, I don't think there's even a coherent idea behind these kind of posts, especially when she tries to be technical and talks about Hill spheres and geopositioning, etc. which is why we got non-responses when she's asked for clarification.
They would be irradiated.I don't mind people disagreeing with me or making corrections but falsely claiming I said ppl become radioactive or irradiated from being in a radiation-heavy atmosphere or that the Moon's hill is a real one, are deliberate acts of intellectual dishonesty.
The non sequitur logical fallacy.
You have been repeatedly asked why then you believe that decontamination procedures would have been appropriate for the returning spacecraft and cited to your own decontamination experience as the "standard." You have repeatedly been shown your own comments that show you think it should have been done....falsely claiming I said ppl become radioactive or irradiated from being in a radiation-heavy atmosphere...
No one has said that's what you claimed. Your constant straw-man misrepresentations of others' actual arguments are the intellectual dishonesty of which you speak....or that the Moon's hill is a real one, are deliberate acts of intellectual dishonesty.
I note that helpful article describes three sources of irradiation and zero sources of radioactive contamination.If you don't understand the reasons for health & safety checks it's not for me to explain it further.
But this article might help:
Re. the highlighted; not an extraordinary claim, you don't need to do more than pay a subscription to be a member of the RPS. I believe he claims to be an ARPS (Associate of the RPS), which does need some validation, but even that doesn't mean he's particularly qualified to judge the veracity of photos from the Moon (I can speak with authority on that since I am an ARPS).I know his film credits. He has shot on film, but not anything that anyone here would have easily seen. He claims to be a member of the Royal Photographic Society. He was a cameraman on three or four film shorts made in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and I recall he may also have directed one. Most of his work appears to be as a cameraman in local television and on the art (not photography) side of VFX.
He really wants to be known as a sort commentator on the mystical and unknown. He wants to be in front of the camera, not behind it. He made a big splash as the "discoverer" of connections between Cydonia (on Mars) and places on Earth. That's the sort of stuff he wants to talk about. As is obvious, he doesn't really know much about Apollo or actual space science or space history, so he categorically refuses any one-on-one interaction with actual experts.
Nonsense. If something is popular in 1959 when it is first made available, it follows that it cannot be considered "bespoke" in 1969 when it was selected for a particular purpose.The non sequitur logical fallacy.
Oh, so now the Navy frogmen are supposed to be doing health and safety checks in the middle of recovery?If you don't understand the reasons for health & safety checks it's not for me to explain it further.
It appears you still do not grasp the difference between contamination and irradiation. And what an atmosphere has to do with it... Probably a waste of time even to try to ask.... but falsely claiming I said ppl become radioactive or irradiated from being in a radiation-heavy atmosphere
Straw man. You are not being asked about general "health and safety checks." You are being asked why you think radiological decontamination procedures specifically should have been applied to the returning spaceship.If you don't understand the reasons for health & safety checks it's not for me to explain it further.
Indeed, it explains—to the informed reader—that the astronauts would be irradiated by several possible sources, but not contaminated.But this article might help:
Then you're being deliberately deceptive.I am not at all 'confused'.
Photographic analysis overlaps somewhat with photography, but employs many other skills that photographers do not typically learn or practice.I believe he claims to be an ARPS (Associate of the RPS), which does need some validation, but even that doesn't mean he's particularly qualified to judge the veracity of photos from the Moon (I can speak with authority on that since I am an ARPS).
Your favourite, indeed.The non sequitur logical fallacy.
Indeed, at this point it's just obvious [the practice than cannot be named].Bored now.
While you still sound like you're distracting.....Now you are sounding like a Press Officer.