Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
Most people can spot a joke.I can certainly imagine. I'm the ignoramus a lot of the time. But I'm not so ignorant as to imagine Einstein is talking to me.
Most people can spot a joke.I can certainly imagine. I'm the ignoramus a lot of the time. But I'm not so ignorant as to imagine Einstein is talking to me.
Thank you.Well not completely. I think I have raised dementia or similar in one of these Vixen threads as a possibility.
Einstein was wrong sometimes too. And no. that does not mean you emulate him in any way at all.Einstein said, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge'. Thank you for the unintended compliment. I understand. I believe you are genuinely baffled by the topic.
I wasn't joking.Most people can spot a joke.
What the flying ◊◊◊◊ does this reply have to do with Andy's post? This is a complete non sequitur. I can't help but question your ability to read and, more importantly, comprehendWhy would stars be visible in a photo exposed to show details on a daylight earth?
FYI the earth always looks blue when viewed from the Moon.
My pleasure.Thank you.
Of course I knew Ektachrome was a brand.Maybe you should have done that first before showing off how unaware you were.
It was a long way into this discussion before you even grasped that Ektachrome is a colour reversal film. And even now you know, but refuse to admit you know, that you couldn't photograph stars with it using fraction of a second exposures.
Is that similar to a quip?Most people can spot a joke.
Reformed Offlian's complex/imaginary joke was funny and clever wordplay. I spotted that one. Was that the joke you meant?Most people can spot a joke.
It's not a brand. It's a product.Of course I knew Ektachrome was a brand.
Try to concentrate.Of course I knew Ektachrome was a brand.
Why should your interlocutors put more effort into their responses to you than you do into your Google "re"searches?
From what? An embarrassingly botched image search?
Your shenanigans in this thread have not posed a serious challenge to anybody else's anything. What they have done is waste people's time and insult their intelligence.
Ektachrome is not a brand.Of course I knew Ektachrome was a brand.
Piaget re child development found that children needed to have powers of imagination, i.e., abstract thought, to understand various concepts. Thus, accusing someone of being able to use their imagination that you yourself can't envisage, is not the big put down Reformed_Offlian thinks it is.Reformed Offlian's complex/imaginary joke was funny and clever wordplay. I spotted that one. Was that the joke you meant?
Not at first you didn't. You even initially tried to argue the point with LondonJohn when he first corrected you. Search this thread for "Ektachrome bods"Of course I knew Ektachrome was a brand.
So you didn't get the joke.Piaget re child development found that children needed to have powers of imagination, i.e., abstract thought, to understand various concepts. Thus, accusing someone of being able to use their imagination that you yourself can't envisage, is not the big put down Reformed_Offlian thinks it is.
Er, it's trademarked by Eastman Kodak.Ektachrome is not a brand.
LondonJohn thinks he is correcting one.Not at first you didn't. You even initially tried to argue the point with LondonJohn when he first corrected you.
I hope you aren't holding your breath waiting.Still not answering the question
Eastman Kodak is the brand. Ektachrome is the product.Er, it's trademarked by Eastman Kodak.