Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2006
- Messages
- 23,331
Asked and answered. You thought electrolysis created water from hydrogen and oxygen.The electrolysis was a reference to separating hydrogen from oxygen and applicable to rocket fuel.
Asked and answered. You cited a decontamination procedure as an example of what should have been done to the returning spacecraft.I have never said radiation makes you radioactive.
Asked and answered. The images you assert to be stationary are not.Live TV broadcast in 1969 would have required a method of geopositioning so that the picture remained stationary.
Asked and answered. The film was not "bespoke." It was a standard, commercially available emulsion on a polyester base that Kodak had newly developed and which became the standard base for the Ektachrome film stock available commercially.Eastman Kodak brought in top experts to develop a bespoke film for Moon filming on the Moon surface.
Asked and answered. You know that it takes tens of seconds to expose stars, but now you're trying to avoid having to admit you agreed to that.Saying it's not possible for a camera film to take pics of the firmament is a circular argument when they had one job.
Wait, what? Earlier, you seemed to be arguing that some sort of relay satellite would have been needed to beam tv back to earth. Now we have something novel. And the novelty is incoherent, as opposed to merely being incorrect.Live TV broadcast in 1969 would have required a method of geopositioning so that the picture remained stationary.
Vixen is fully aware of how stupid each of these statements is. Not that I want to spoil anyone's fun, but this is a wind-up and is not remotely good-faith argument.The electrolysis was a reference to separating hydrogen from oxygen and applicable to rocket fuel. I have never said radiation makes you radioactive. Live TV broadcast in 1969 would have required a method of geopositioning so that the picture remained stationary. Eastman Kodak brought in top experts to develop a bespoke film for Moon filming on the Moon surface. These were top bod consultants in Ektachrome technology.
Saying it's not possible for a camera film to take pics of the firmament is a circular argument when they had one job.
Einstein was speaking as and to someone who was already maxing out their knowledge, perhaps to the detriment of their imagination.Einstein said, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge'. Thank you for the unintended compliment. I understand. I believe you are genuinely baffled by the topic.
Are you still pretending that you have any level of expertise regarding photography.Do look up the pros and cons.
I once encountered a moon landing denier/flat earther or who thought he had an IQ of "almost 200" because he'd taken most of one of those click-bait IQ tests online.I am good at remembering faces and score well in super recognisers tests. The OBSERVER newspaper once held a readership challenge re eidetic ability and I scored well on that.
Facts about the pros and cons of transparency film can soon be looked up on the web.Are you still pretending that you have any level of expertise regarding photography.
You make this sort of response a lot - pretending to know the answer to a question that you are asking rhetorically in order to lead your lessers to enlightenment. It's also the sort of response common to habitual liars who are trying to hide their own ignorance regarding a subject they've claimed to grasp fully.
Oh gosh, here comes the 'I knew someone who smoked 100 cigarettes a day from age 11 and lived to 103' logical fallacy.I once encountered a moon landing denier/flat earther or who thought he had an IQ of "almost 200" because he'd taken most of one of those click-bait IQ tests online.
Quite. You can't possibly imagine that it might be you who is the ignoramus.Einstein was speaking as and to someone who was already maxing out their knowledge, perhaps to the detriment of their imagination.
He wasn't saying that any ignoramus who imagined some kind of nonsense was doing important thinking.
You shouldn't take everything Einstein said personally. Most of it doesn't really apply.
We want you to discuss them in order to show you're not just bluffing.Facts about the pros and cons of transparency film can soon be looked up on the web.
Maybe you should have done that first before showing off how unaware you were.Facts about the pros and cons of transparency film can soon be looked up on the web.
No, you're not the smartest person in the room.You can't possibly imagine that it might be you who is the ignoramus.
I can certainly imagine. I'm the ignoramus a lot of the time. But I'm not so ignorant as to imagine Einstein is talking to me.Quite. You can't possibly imagine that it might be you who is the ignoramus.
Says the person who does a Google search and then uncritically throws up the first image they find.Quite. You can't possibly imagine that it might be you who is the ignoramus.
So Kodak created High Speed Ektachrome ASA 160 specifically for the Apollo Program... in 1959.What do you mean, 'available'? It was bespoke made especially for the occasion.
Well not completely. I think I have raised dementia or similar in one of these Vixen threads as a possibility.I read that post of yours in context. Your accusations that you were being accused of having dementia (let alone a "fatal illness") were pathetic and were entirely your invention. The only thing he wrote was that you have a poor memory. Which, demonstrably, you do have.
"...but they also laughed at Bozo the clown". You're not the Einstein in this thread.... You can't possibly imagine that it might be you who is the ignoramus.
Poor dear, Off you go to bed.YAWN