apart from the whole showing stars thing, you mean?
Your eidetic memory is failing you again. "This issue arose" because many moons (ha!) ago, you parroted Marcus Allen's ignorant notion that one should expect to see stars in the surface photographs taken during the Apollo EVAs. That doomed thesis is now even more exposed than those photos showing stars would have to be, and your only remaining recourse is to post irrelevant AI images, pretending that they're actually "offical NASA" photographs.
Marcus Allen made some good points. All the people on the 'debunking' side can come up with is claiming Eastman Kodak were incapable of producing Ektachrome transparency film - never made available to the public, nor announced as a prize winner - that could take pictures on the Moon of its astral environment. We have never received an adequate explanation of why use slide film, unless you're marketing to glossy magazines?
All the people on the 'debunking' side can come up with is claiming Eastman Kodak were incapable of producing Ektachrome transparency film - never made available to the public, nor announced as a prize winner - that could take pictures on the Moon of its astral environment.
How long does it take to expose stars on ISO 160 film? We know you know the answer to this, Vixen. Your honesty as a human being is being tested. Act accordingly.
My memory is excellent thanks - almost eidetic. I rarely forget a face; I am a high 'face recogniser'. I often meet someone and I just know I have met them before somewhere, even if I am lousy at names. I also remember complete poems, songs and mottos from early childhood. I expect the 'bad memory' thing comes from the recent misogynistic round of attacks on myself in which people stated that one of their female relatives had alzheimers, therefore, all females are demented and ill. BTW here is how choirs are recorded in the studio (skip to about 0:30):
All the people on the 'debunking' side can come up with is claiming Eastman Kodak were incapable of producing Ektachrome transparency film - never made available to the public, nor announced as a prize winner - that could take pictures on the Moon of its astral environment.
You described your own memory as "near eidetic." This has been quoted and cited to you several times. The fact that you can't remember this means your statement is neither meaningless nor correct.
Thank you for confirming the context re *near* eidetic was all about music and a defence against misogynistic guys claiming women whom they disagree with must be demented by Alzheimer's, a really shocking comparison to a horrendous illness that can affect a large percentage of people, and which should never be used as a term of abuse. So my challenging the wholly untrue claim I suffer from a terminal illness is now used as an alternative insult. I am glad you have made it clear it was not a boast but a perfectly reasonable correction on my part.
Thank you for confirming the context re near eidetic was all about music and a defence against misogynistic guys claiming women who they disagree with must be demented by Alzheimer's, a really shocking comparison to a horrendous illness that can affect a large percentage of people and which should not be used as a term of abuse. So my challenging the wholly untrue claim I suffer from a terminal illness is now used as an alternative insult. I am glad you have made it clear it was not a boast but a perfectly reasonable correction on my part.
Marcus Allen made some good points. All the people on the 'debunking' side can come up with is claiming Eastman Kodak were incapable of producing Ektachrome transparency film - never made available to the public, nor announced as a prize winner - that could take pictures on the Moon of its astral environment. We have never received an adequate explanation of why use slide film, unless you're marketing to glossy magazines?
It was the fastest colour film available at the time.
Why do you think a glossy magazine that wants high quality photographs with accurate colour rendition would use slide film, along with just about every professional photographer?
Thank you for confirming the context re *near* eidetic was all about music and a defence against misogynistic guys claiming women whom they disagree with must be demented by Alzheimer's, a really shocking comparison to a horrendous illness that can affect a large percentage of people and which should not be used as a term of abuse. So my challenging the wholly untrue claim I suffer from a terminal illness is now used as an alternative insult. I am glad you have made it clear it was not a boast but a perfectly reasonable correction on my part.
The context was a blanket "excellent memory, near eidetic," and then a bunch of examples ranging from faces to music to poems and every other rambling thing that sprung to mind. You did not restrict the claimed excellence to any particular context at all.
It was the fastest colour film available at the time.
Why do you think a glossy magazine that wants high quality photographs with accurate colour rendition would use slide film, along with just about every professional photographer?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.