Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing
You have evidence for this, don't you.
What am I saying! Of course he doesn't! It's yet more horse-◊◊◊◊ from the lackey Trump apologists.
You have evidence for this, don't you.
Buzz words and "think about it"- the method of choice for people who haven't actually thought about it themselves and certainly don't want you to; all they're really after is a reaction, not a thought.
You have to lie, IOW.Fox News
McDaniel on El-Sayed: He's a socialist, a communist, but just saying those words, kids don’t know what that means. You have to say he's going to take away your healthcare.
Video in link
And so begins another round of the Trump Dilemma, do I value my job more than my reputation and dignity? Why don't people ever think of this nearly inevitable outcome when they agree to work for him? I'll never know.BREAKING WSJ
Trump White House officials have asked the Trump Justice Department to consider a new prosecution of David Hearn, the man accused of vandalizing the Reflecting Pool — as Trump fumes over U.S. Attorney Jeanine Pirro's decision to drop the case.
Ketchup was flung?BREAKING WSJ
Trump White House officials have asked the Trump Justice Department to consider a new prosecution of David Hearn, the man accused of vandalizing the Reflecting Pool — as Trump fumes over U.S. Attorney Jeanine Pirro's decision to drop the case.
Fox News
McDaniel on El-Sayed: He's a socialist, a communist, but just saying those words, kids don’t know what that means. You have to say he's going to take away your healthcare.
Video in link

Just because, I asked Google this - "Where in europe are the fewest vaccines required"I suspect there is a lot of cherry picking of data in order to make the US look "over vaccinated".
A disease that requires multiple vaccinations? Count each vaccination separately for the US number, but count them as a single vaccination for Europe.
A disease that uses a single vaccination for multiple diseases? Count them as multiple vaccinations for the US number, but as a single jab for Europe.
Something else that needs to be considered... the '11 vaccinations in europe'... where does that number come from? There is no single european standard, and each country sets its vaccination schedule according to local conditions. The UK may recommend a different number of vaccinations than Sweden or Italy, based on the diseases that are most prevalent in the country.
Seventeen European countries—including Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden—require zero mandatory vaccines for children, relying entirely on voluntary public health recommendations. This contrasts with countries like France or Hungary, which mandate up to ten or eleven pediatric immunizations
I remember all my Finnish shots and even the TB test. I just don't remember anything about the polio. If it went past 1968 it's possible I did not get it at all.I got my Smallpox, Polio and Tetanus jabs at school like all the other kids back in the 60s.
Then s Tetanus booster at 16.
Fox News
McDaniel on El-Sayed: He's a socialist, a communist, but just saying those words, kids don’t know what that means. You have to say he's going to take away your healthcare.
Video in link
You have evidence for this, don't you.
What am I saying! Of course he doesn't! It's yet more horse-◊◊◊◊ from the lackey Trump apologists.
sugar lump?I remember all my Finnish shots and even the TB test. I just don't remember anything about the polio. If it went past 1968 it's possible I did not get it at all.
People keep posting this here as though it has some connection to reality.He thinks
This reminded me of this. Remember when Clinton met AG Lynch on the tarmac and what a huge controversy it was? It seems almost laughable now, would not even be a story today. Of course it was a shocking controversy all but ten years ago.But Clinton didn't let a AF1 full of his staff and journalists act as a decoy for him.
Fox News
Roberts: When President Clinton flew into Pakistan, they brought him in on a G3. We were not on the government aircraft, we were on a charter. There’s precedent…
Video in link
I suspect that this is an erroneous assumption... at least if it were a Democratic Party President, as Clinton also was. The double standards are rather dramatic, after all.It seems almost laughable now, would not even be a story today.