• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

- anyone notice this is perhaps the worst possible situation for American consumers? They lose the generating capacity the wind farm would have provided (increasing electricity prices), and by creating a LNG export facility they are making it easier for gas to be exported (making fossil fuels pricier in the US)
I'm sure it's fine for American profiteers, though. And that's all that matters.
 
I speak a few languages. In none of them is S both the plural and possessive. Even the Scandinavian ones English is related to. Some sort of accidental outcome?
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 74410
...Even if it were not a comparison with Trump, the latter picture looks like it represents an America that is dramatically better in nigh every way. I think that I'll specifically call out Melania's dress, though. The first thing that it makes me think is "Skank!" after all.
 
...Even if it were not a comparison with Trump, the latter picture looks like it represents an America that is dramatically better in nigh every way. I think that I'll specifically call out Melania's dress, though. The first thing that it makes me think is "Skank!" after all.
In polite circles, one would say "a person of negociable bargainable affections"
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom