• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Is that Jared Leto next to him? Hasn't he just been accused of sexual assault? I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Yeah yet another artist I like* might turn out to be a ◊◊◊◊.

30 Seconds to Mars rather than his acting.
 
LOL. Oh, you sweet summer child...

*shrug* I'm well aware that you're poking at them rather than me, but I feel like poking at two things in response. First, their values are clearly not my values or the values of a patriot.

the "catastrophic human harm" this administration ascribes to the Covid vaccine was the drop in share values across the entire stock market while people waited for a vaccine to be developed. What should have happened is everyone continue as normal during the pandemic, buying things and boosting share values. Dropping dead in droves, too, that would have benefited some industries as well. It is the sacred duty of every American to lay down their life and long term health for the good of the oligarchs' stock portfolios!

When they speak of "catastrophe" they mean "financial" (their finances, not yours) and when they speak of "human" they don't mean the middle and lower classes.

Second, well, I don't think that I've forgotten stuff like this -

Texas' lieutenant governor suggests grandparents are willing to die for US economy
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom