• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Apollo 11 Moon Landing Revisited: Hoax ~vs~ Debunk

I was trying to explain in simple terms why the truth about the 1969 Moon Landing might be classified.
No, in the absence of any actual evidence in favor of your belief, and in the face of a mountain of it to the contrary, you invent a fantasy version of events where the evidence looks entirely differently.
 
Unfortunately, the US Presidents at the time, Lyndon B Johnson and Richard Nixon had no problem or qualms in lying to the American people...
Please show us where anyone here has cited testimony by Nixon or Johnson as evidence of the reality of Apollo.

You're so desperate to evade the mountain of facts that have destroyed your arguments and exposed your gross technical ignorance that you're trying to flog this straw man out into the open so you can pretend you're winning.

And given the lies you've been caught telling, it's quite ironic.
 
181 pages... of ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ moon hoax bull ◊◊◊◊. I can't wait to see the next desperate plea for attention. The betting window is open for Aliens Built the Pyramids, running against The British Monarchy Are Lizard People

I agree - except on one point. I don't think it's a plea for attention. I think it's a desperate (and, as it keeps on turning out, hilarious) plea for validation as a super-elite-smart person.
 
Last edited:
However, in addition to their absence ('stars' being a generic term for what people see in the night skies) the astronauts (Armstrong) also claimed to have no recollection when asked about it ('I don't recall').
Asked and answered thoroughly.

It is a plain fact that you should not expect to see stars in the Apollo 11 photos. Marcus Allen outed himself as a fake expert and a liar when he said you should, and you outed yourself when you threw in with him and claimed you had empirically verified the "facts."
 
I agree - except on one point. I don't think it's a plea for attention. I think it's a desperate (and hilarious) plea for validation as a super-elite-smart person.
Agreed, that a better bead on it. Not sure why rejecting science and evidence would make one think they were an outside-the-box critical thinker, but it does seem to be the case.
 
Unfortunately, the US Presidents at the time, Lyndon B Johnson and Richard Nixon had no problem or qualms in lying to the American people (for example, about Vietnam), so I am not sure they are reliable witnesses to history.
Straw man. No one in this thread bases their belief in Apollo's authenticity on statements made by Johnson or Nixon.
 
Obviously I had to use an example of where something true or probably true is not 'official'. This was in response to claims that anyone doubtful about the Moon Landing must be a nutbar because 'it is official it happened' is the rather weak premise they rely on.
Straw man. No one here has done that.

You are coping with the sad fact that literally everyone else in this thread knows more about the Apollo evidence than you do, and on the basis of that evidence has properly concluded that Apollo was authentic. Because you cannot demonstrate the least competence with the evidence, or the least competence in the underlying skills and sciences, you have to create a fantasy world where your critics are the gullible rubes and you, once again, are the champion detective who figured it all out.

Page after page after page of baiting outrage to keep the fantasy going.
 
Because my interpretation of body language might outweigh all the objective evidence. Right?

Stupid.
He's a psychologist, so if he studied behavioural and experimental psychology as a science, as I did, then it is all based on observable and measurable data. Obviously, he is only observing, not taking ECG's or measuring anything physiologically. Your psychological reactions are largely biologically based. So, if someone has just got back from being the First Man on the Moon with international coverage, you'd expect them to be more like someone who's just won an Olympic Gold Medal than someone fidgeting and wishing he was elsewhere.
 
Last edited:
Time and location. So, were the Apollo 11 sequences filmed in, say, Area 51, a secure US military base in a desert region...
Gee, if only someone had gone out to that same desert region and showed how even there, with a movie set to "fake" the Moon landings, you can't photograph under those conditions and expect to see stars.
 
You are blindly quoting the standard party line.
No, I'm not. I'm pointing out the overwhelming scientific consensus that's been maintained for the last half century plus regarding the reality of the Apollo Program. I'm quoting actual knowledge that I've gained throughout my life because I'm actually interested in learning, not just presenting myself as a rogue intellectual with an intelligence score in the top tenth of a percent. Knowledge which, for example, makes it clear to me when you lie about how you've easily photographed stars in a manner supporting some hoax nut's ignorant claims, or that you use the word "radiation" with histrionic alarm, but don't actually know anything about it.

You're the one blindly quoting the standard party line of idiots on the internet because you like the ego trip they're peddling.
 
Straw man. No one here has done that.

You are coping with the sad fact that literally everyone else in this thread knows more about the Apollo evidence than you do, and on the basis of that evidence has properly concluded that Apollo was authentic. Because you cannot demonstrate the least competence with the evidence, or the least competence in the underlying skills and sciences, you have to create a fantasy world where your critics are the gullible rubes and you, once again, are the champion detective who figured it all out.

Page after page after page of baiting outrage to keep the fantasy going.
I rather suspect it is literally faux outrage.
 
I don't wish to sound snooty but I was just trying to speak the language of the average person, who Eleanor Roosevelt describes as being mostly interested in 'other people' rather than ideas.
I know, right. Speaking (well writing) up to the level of a normal person can be a real struggle for some. You keep trying though, ok.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom