• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

The White House
@WhiteHouse
Congress should start TODAY to work on ending expensive and unfair to our Country, Birthright Citizenship

View attachment 72862
This is absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. The majority of SCOTUS made it clear that the 14th Amendment stands on its own. It cannot be changed by law. Only a constitutional amendment can do that. And there is not a snowball's chance in Hell that would get passage through Congress and ratification by 38 states.

Of course, there is another path: Schitler declares a national emergency, dissolves Congress, arrests all who oppose him and rules by decree with the support of the armed forces. Don't think it couldn't happen.
 
Jam tomorrow

Hassett: "Once those factories are complete, then they're gonna have to turn on the lights, plug in the machines, and hire the workers. Right now it's just a little bit underway and it'll be roaring by the second half of the year."

video in link
 
This is absolute ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. The majority of SCOTUS made it clear that the 14th Amendment stands on its own. It cannot be changed by law. Only a constitutional amendment can do that. And there is not a snowball's chance in Hell that would get passage through Congress and ratification by 38 states.

Of course, there is another path: Schitler declares a national emergency, dissolves Congress, arrests all who oppose him and rules by decree with the support of the armed forces. Don't think it couldn't happen.
I think they want to pass a law and get it back in front of the Supreme Court and try for a 'do-over'
 
Ronald Reagan: “You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman…But Anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American…This, I believe, is one of the most important sources of America's greatness.”

video in link
He was a commie!
 
Trump says his new Qatari Air Force One is "the greatest commercial plane ever built ... I have the privilege of flying it"

video in link

Trump on his new Qatari plane: "The country is very proud of it. And you can do two things -- you can low key it, or you can show it. And I think the country should be very proud of it."

video in link

Q: How much did it cost American taxpayers to upgrade the plane?

TRUMP: It cost very little relative to what it would cost if we did it a different way. This was a gift from a country that's treated us very well

video in link
 
Last edited:
JD Vance: I would love it if Democrats were willing to work with us on lowering housing prices. We could have some real bipartisan compromise.

(Trump is currently refusing to sign the bipartisan housing affordability bill)

video in link
How on Earth are the Democrats holding this up, JD Maybelline? The GOP have the house majorities. Just do it!

Wait...

Some of your own people won't support it? So now you are trying to cajole Democrats to approve your dirty work?
 
I think they want to pass a law and get it back in front of the Supreme Court and try for a 'do-over'
Kavanaugh voted with the majority, but he wrote a separate opinion advancing that possibility. Five members of SCOTUS could have signed on to his opinion but didn't. I think it's very unlikely that, having already rejected that argument, that they would flip if Congress and Schitler did get a law passed. I would hope that, if this happens, the opinion of these five would not change, and would be handed down as "We already rejected your hare-brained argument, now ◊◊◊◊ OFF!"

I also don't think they would be able to get this passed in Congress anyway. The Republiscum in the House might, but we've seen already that there are several GOP Senators who aren't buying all of his ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ (like the "Save America Act"). And even GOP Senators like to get re-elected. In some purple states, they might be signing their own political death warrants if they vote for this.
 
Ronald Reagan: “You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman…But Anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American…This, I believe, is one of the most important sources of America's greatness.”

video in link
And that, children, was when the Republican president lies began.
 
Q: Your financial disclosure shows you had a very lucrative year last year. What message does this send to average Americans?

TRUMP: Well, you know, I don't get involved. We have funds that run my money

Q: But you are benefitting. We're talking billions of dollars

TRUMP: Well I made a lot of money before I became president. You saw the cash.

video in link
 
Trump: "Another gift. Intel needed something, I said, 'I'll do it for you. But give the United States of America 10% of your company.' He said, 'You have a deal.' He said it so fast I should've asked for more."

video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom