• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

World War I, World War II, Pearl Harbor, September 11th
Dumocrats

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

In light of the tremendous loss in the Supreme Court today concerning Voter's Rights, and the fact that "people's" votes are allowed to be counted LONG AFTER an Election is over, it is more important than ever to pass THE SAVE AMERICA ACT, which is,

1. ALL VOTERS MUST SHOW PHOTO I.D. (IDENTIFICATION!).

2. ALL VOTERS MUST SHOW PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP.

3. NO MAIL-IN BALLOTS (EXCEPT FOR ILLNESS, DISABILITY, MILITARY DEPLOYMENT, OR TRAVEL!).

There is no excuse for a politician, or otherwise, to be against the above three requirements. There is only one reason to oppose CHEATING!
The House of Representatives has approved this vital Act, THREE TIMES. The United States Senate seems unable to do so.
In a time when there is a powerful Communist Movement taking place in our Country, one more dangerous than World War I, World War II, Pearl Harbor, or September 11th, all Dumocrats, and our five Republican Senate Hold Outs, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Thom Tillis, Bill Cassidy, and Mitch McConnell must vote to SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
There can be no more excuses!
Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP

A desperate, barefaced lie which also manages to trivialise the sacrifice of American soldiers and the victims of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.

That's Trump.
 
World War I, World War II, Pearl Harbor, September 11th
Dumocrats

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

In light of the tremendous loss in the Supreme Court today concerning Voter's Rights, and the fact that "people's" votes are allowed to be counted LONG AFTER an Election is over, it is more important than ever to pass THE SAVE AMERICA ACT, which is,

1. ALL VOTERS MUST SHOW PHOTO I.D. (IDENTIFICATION!).

2. ALL VOTERS MUST SHOW PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP.

3. NO MAIL-IN BALLOTS (EXCEPT FOR ILLNESS, DISABILITY, MILITARY DEPLOYMENT, OR TRAVEL!).

There is no excuse for a politician, or otherwise, to be against the above three requirements. There is only one reason to oppose CHEATING!
The House of Representatives has approved this vital Act, THREE TIMES. The United States Senate seems unable to do so.
In a time when there is a powerful Communist Movement taking place in our Country, one more dangerous than World War I, World War II, Pearl Harbor, or September 11th, all Dumocrats, and our five Republican Senate Hold Outs, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Thom Tillis, Bill Cassidy, and Mitch McConnell must vote to SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
There can be no more excuses!
Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DONALD J. TRUMP
He's terrified of the mid-terms.

Good.
 
Trump on socialist candidates: I think it's the biggest threat to our nation since our founding—that includes World War 1, World War 2, September 11th, the Pearl Harbor attack…

video in link
 
Made a lot of money with housing.

Reporter: What are your plans for the housing bill?

Trump: I don’t know. I think it's so unimportant compared to the Save America Act. Democrats like it. They are getting things that I wouldn’t necessarily agree to. I made a lot of money with housing.

video in link

Trump on Housing Bill: To me, compared to the Save America Act, everything is a big yawn!

video in link
 
Last edited:
Trump: Democrats want terrible medical, anything medical. I'm reducing drug prices by 200, 300, 400%. If they get into office, they'll put it back. Your drug prices are going to go up by 200, 300, 400, 500%

video in link
He's losing his patience. Used to be he spread those increasing inflated numbers throughout a long nonsensical diatribe. Now he's just stringing them off in a row.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom