• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Apollo 11 Moon Landing Revisited: Hoax ~vs~ Debunk

Thanks for the blunt answer, but it didn't answer why Artemis is not a big fake like you think Apollo was. In fact, you deflect by saying that it'll probably become a catastrophe, and you open the door to claiming that if they make it to the Moon and back, it is probably a fake after all.

What is the relevance of Kaysing being a veteran, or not being a veteran? Is he more trustworthy, or more experienced in physics if he is a veteran?
Read carefully in future. I didn't say Apollo was a 'big fake'.

You don't understand that the space race was political...?
 
The relevance seems to be that, as long Kaysing is unqualified, war-traumatized, and bitter about all the money the US was spending on the space race, then he must be a reliable source about whether we really went to the moon. Or something.
Some of us don't feel threatened by intellectual discussion.
 
In this thread, in this subforum, she is not criticized on matters of taste. In this thread, in this subforum, facts are more relevant than taste. She is criticized for her dogged denial of facts, and for her persistent promulgation of lies.


You are within your rights to say you are just pretending to be somebody here. When you generalize that pretense to all here, you are subject to challenge.


True that. But what cannot be done reasonably can be done unreasonably, as @Vixen demonstrates again and again.


Although our opinions of Laura Nyro are a matter of taste, not fact, I agree with you that Laura Nyro was awesome. I regret to say I cannot say she is, in the present tense, awesome. That is not a criticism of her or of her art. It is concession to an unfortunate fact.
I find this 'trading of insults' incredibly boring.
 
I find this 'trading of insults' incredibly boring.
Then ignore the "insults" and explain why you thought Marcus Allen had a valid point when he claimed something you knew to be impossible and untrue—that you should see stars in Apollo photos.

I said I had not yet looked into Kaysing's claims.
Marcus Allen claims it's suspicious that there are no stars in Apollo photographs. He took this claim from Bill Kaysing, who originated it. You may not have specifically looked into his claims, but you're repeating them. Further, you seem to think Kaysing is getting a raw deal, so you seem to have an opinion about him already even though you don't know much about him.
 
I find this 'trading of insults' incredibly boring.

They're not insults. They are an accurate commentary on your repeated factual ignorance, scientific illiteracy, and stubborn refusal to accept any significant mistake (of which there has been a sheer litany in this thread alone). If you don't like your nonsense being criticised, I would propose that you start getting things correct and participating in good faith. Lord knows that's not going to happen though.
 
Then ignore the "insults" and explain why you thought Marcus Allen had a valid point when he claimed something you knew to be impossible and untrue—that you should see stars in Apollo photos.


Marcus Allen claims it's suspicious that there are no stars in Apollo photographs. He took this claim from Bill Kaysing, who originated it. You may not have specifically looked into his claims, but you're repeating them. Further, you seem to think Kaysing is getting a raw deal, so you seem to have an opinion about him already even though you don't know much about him.

I think Vixen still cannot properly comprehend that during a Moon day the sun illuminating the surface (and any objects/people on the surface) is stronger than the sun during an Earth day, but yet the sky remains black.
 
Read carefully in future. I didn't say Apollo was a 'big fake'.

You don't understand that the space race was political...?
Read carefully in future, that isn't what was said. Of course the space race was political. It was motivated and funded by political decisions. That's why it happened as fully and completely documented. What political purpose would "let's just pretend to land on the moon but do it in a way that would allow the fakery to be uncovered in seconds by any idiot with an axe to grind" have served?
 
Last edited:
Read carefully in future. I didn't say Apollo was a 'big fake'.

You don't understand that the space race was political...?
You didn't answer any questions, but deflect by denying the obvious.

Why is it important that the space race was political? Isn't the faking of the moon landings a fake if it is done for political reasons?
Why are arguments more persuasive for you if presented by a veteran?
Why are you not sceptical of the moon landing conspiracy theory?
 
Read carefully in future. I didn't say Apollo was a 'big fake'.

You don't understand that the space race was political...?
Yes, I agree, there was a political component, it was a race of sorts with the Soviet Union, and part of the Cold War hostilities. Which makes it even more improbable that Kreml wouldn't have immediately exposed it as a hoax. They would have been gloating about it for ever.

It was if course also part of the incredible scientific leaps, made in the USA in a number of fields, during that era. Which makes me weep when I consider the USA at this moment.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom