Don't be sexist.
Don't be childish.
No matter how many straw fairy tales you invent, the Apollo 11 astronauts were not set to the Moon to take pictures of the stars. They were sent, among other things, to plant the flag and to observe, photograph, and sample
the Moon. No matter how much you try to rewrite Marcus Allen's claims to seem reasonable, he expected incidental stars in photos of sunlit scenes. He was laughably wrong—and we all laughed. You didn't. You made the mistake of trying to borrow his (non-)expertise, and here we are watching you try to save face in the middle of undeniable dishonesty.
You conceded it would take a shutter speed of several seconds to expose stars. You conceded that this would completely overexpose a sunlit scene. You were asked what settings you used to photograph stars in a way that allegedly confirms Allen's expectations, but all we get from you is whining about how such questions victimize you.
As of this writing it is exactly one hour past astronomical sunrise where I am. Even though you think photo demonstrations are "lame," here is a picture I just took in part shadow with the sun at an elevation of 15º, the same as on Apollo 11. ISO 160 1/125 f/5.6, the same settings used for some Apollo photos.
View attachment 72353
Note how the detail on the scooter is actually slightly
overexposed. No, the fact of lunar morning does not mean you have to set your camera to where stars begin to be visible. I know you're having trouble with orders of magnitude right now, so I'll point out that you agreed we would need 1,000
times longer exposure to see stars than what I'm using here in "lunar morning."
I was waiting for an appropriate time to add the plot twist, but someone else figured it out for you. That's what happens when ordinary people exhibit actual curiosity and look things up before shooting their mouths off. The Apollo Hasselblad cameras
cannot be set to the exposures needed to photograph stars. NASA sent the cameras to photograph sunlit scenes on the lunar surface and they didn't want the astronauts to accidentally misconfigure the lenses. And before you change horses and try to read something nefarious into that, let me remind you that the question is not whether the astronauts
could take photos of the stars, it's whether incidental stars should appear in the photos they did take with the settings I just used to photograph discarded scooters.