You can get all this on wiki or Google.
...she said, without a trace of self reflection.
Then, without a trace of self reflection,
@Vixen wrote:
This is where you have a misconception. Contrary to the belief, 'it's all on Google', I am actually one of those rare old school people who still read proper books and magazines. I know I am right about the potential weight of the backpack on the Moon...because I was read up on it by reading books on the matter.
As everyone has acknowledged, you were right about the weights of an astronaut and his backpack on the moon having the same ratio as on earth.
As everyone but you has recognized, a backpack that weighs 180 pounds on earth and weighs only 30 pounds on the moon
would therefore be very easy for an astronaut to carry on his back when both are on the moon.
Thus, it was faintly amusing and irritating to have a whole line of people claiming to have up to Nobel Prize physicist status that I was an uneducated imbecile. Only one person had the integrity to affirm I was correct.
By arguing that astronauts would have been unable to carry 30 pounds on their back when they on the moon, and by continuing to insist upon that absurdity despite numerous corrections, as though your faith is under threat, you are indeed making a uneducated argument that few imbeciles would be stupid enough to make.
The incorrectness of your argument is evident to everyone with knowledge of high school physics. You, however, do not understand why your argument is incorrect. From that it follows that your knowledge of physics falls rather short of what is taught in US high schools. I do not believe your ignorance of physics can be attributed to a secondary education that fell short of what is taught in the United States. I believe your ignorance of physics is attributable to forgetting any physics you might ever have learned, or to never having learned the relevant physics in the first place.
So, no, that is not my claiming 'victimhood'; if you bully someone you are bullying them. Of course, being well read on a topic doesn't necessarily mean one is right. However, it is quite unnecessary to act as though your faith is under threat.
You are not a victim, and you are not being bullied. Your stubbornly astounding ignorance has been called out for what it is. To avoid making any effort at repairing your argument, you have compounded your ignorance by pretending to be a victim of bullying, which is exactly what you did in the sentences quoted immediately above.