Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
That was a tongue-in-cheek joke.Please explain in detail how the view of the constellations differ between southern Nevada and the Sea of Tranquility. Be specific.
That was a tongue-in-cheek joke.Please explain in detail how the view of the constellations differ between southern Nevada and the Sea of Tranquility. Be specific.
You were wrong on that point.This is where you have a misconception. Contrary to the belief, 'it's all on Google', I am actually one of those rare old school people who still read proper books and magazines. I know I am right about the potential weight of the backpack on the Moon...because I was read up on it by reading books on the matter. Thus, it was faintly amusing and irritating to have a whole line of people claiming to have up to Nobel Prize physicist status that I was an uneducated imbecile. Only one person had the integrity to affirm I was correct. So, no, that is not my claiming 'victimhood'; if you bully someone you are bullying them. Of course, being well read on a topic doesn't necessarily mean one is right. However, it is quite unnecessary to act as though your faith is under threat.
When one goes for a job interview, good advice is to at least show interest and enthusiasm in your potential employer's core brand, mission and strategy.Why would a test pilot be keenly interested in stars?
My second husband was the Material Sciences Metallurgist. Incidentally, he was actually born the same month as the Moon landings. Not named after any of the astronauts, though.
BTW, the manned exploration of the lunar surface occurred between 1969 and 1972. I'm not sure why you think the year 1976 is relevant.
Do you honestly think that NASA gave a crap whether the astronauts were keen amateur astronomers?When one goes for a job interview, good advice is to at least show interest and enthusiasm in your potential employer's core brand, mission and strategy.
I suspect that the job interviews will have been over by the time they were standing on the moon.When one goes for a job interview, good advice is to at least show interest and enthusiasm in your potential employer's core brand, mission and strategy.
You seem not to understand what constitutes a debate. 'Paris is the capital of France.' You can look up that fact on Google. Please see the topic title to get an idea of what the debate is about.I totally understand that, since all if your time seems to be soent arguing against them.
Then if you know the conditions take the right tools.On the moon, they were photographing things that were in direct sunlight. This is why the camera settings they used were unstable for photographing stars.
I often did the Time Warp.That would require a grasp pf physics, or great taste in movies [It's just a jump to the left...].
I'm now picturing Armstrong arriving on the ship after splashdown, and someone saying, "sorry, son, but we've decided to give the job to someone who shows more interest and enthusiasm for stargazing."When one goes for a job interview, good advice is to at least show interest and enthusiasm in your potential employer's core brand, mission and strategy.
I suspect that the job interviews will have been over by the time they were standing on the moon.
What tools would you take to simultaneously photograph stars and sunlit objects? What combination of film speed, shutter speed, and aperture would you use to accomplish this?Then if you know the conditions take the right tools.
Which of course is exactly what they did.Then if you know the conditions take the right tools.
What you are talking about now is static balance. Once again, by slightly changing the context; yes you are right (in that context).You were wrong on that point.
The masses of both astronaut and backpack would be the same.
The weights of both astronaut and backpack would be 1/6 of that on Earth.
The ratio of the weights would stay the same.
The backpack would be much easier to lift (6 times easier) and would cause less of a moment for the astronaut to deal with (1/6 to be precise)
If you think anything I have stated above is wrong then you know less than the average year 9 student, and need to either start reading different books, or get someone to help you with them.
People go to film and photography school to learn all this stuff.What tools would you take to simultaneously photograph stars and sunlit objects? What combination of film speed, shutter speed, and aperture would you use to accomplish this?
And they go to rocket school to learn all about flying to the moon.People go to film and photography school to learn all this stuff.
And you didn't?People go to film and photography school to learn all this stuff.
No it's not. You obviously still can't understand what 'typographical' and 'erratum' mean.No, my carelessly having written '250,000K' when I meant 250K, was a typographical error and therefore, correctly, an erratum.
Reminds me of that staff appraisal scene in The Office with Steve from Accounts reacting to every question with dumb nonchalance.Do you honestly think that NASA gave a crap whether the astronauts were keen amateur astronomers?
Do you have any idea what qualifications were required for the job in the 1960s?
It was 1969, not 1976.BTW, the manned exploration of the lunar surface occurred between 1969 and 1972. I'm not sure why you think the year 1976 is relevant.
My ex- used to say he born the same year. As he was born 1976 I assumed that was the year.