Mojo
Mostly harmless
To be fair, I think they just wanted All-American guys with good looks, named Bubba, Billy-Ray and Chuck.
To be fair, I think they just wanted All-American guys with good looks, named Bubba, Billy-Ray and Chuck.
I sent a message which did go out. I latter confirmed it was an erratum.No it's not. You obviously still can't understand what 'typographical' and 'erratum' mean.
Wasn't a penis part of the requirements?Do you honestly think that NASA gave a crap whether the astronauts were keen amateur astronomers?
Do you have any idea what qualifications were required for the job in the 1960s?
The Apollo crews used celestial navigation, one of three systems to track their position/location in space. So guess what? They saw more than Venus.When one goes for a job interview, good advice is to at least show interest and enthusiasm in your potential employer's core brand, mission and strategy.
Judging from the hundreds of photographs, and hours of film footage they took the right tools.Then if you know the conditions take the right tools.
And yet here you are, almost two years after that post, still talking about people walking on the Moon in 1976:It was 1969, not 1976.
Considering that the people she cribs from are conspiracy theorists, utter lunatics or both, that makes her ignorant posturing even more ridiculous.
Rubbish. Despite have it explained to you, you seem not to comprehend what 'erratum' actually meansI sent a message which did go out. I latter confirmed it was an erratum.
What was 28°F?Early lunar morning outside the extreme temperatures of any other time. NB That s/read 28°F not °C, but nonetheless not outside a reasonable range.
I did. I did a diploma at the Cleveland College Of Art.People go to film and photography school to learn all this stuff.
Armstrong was chosen because among other things he was an incredibly experienced test pilot.Reminds me of that staff appraisal scene in The Office with Steve from Accounts reacting to every question with dumb nonchalance.
To be fair, I think they just wanted All-American guys with good looks, named Bubba, Billy-Ray and Chuck.
That's inconceivable!Even this you get wrong.
At least 56 times in the forum
And for exactly the same reason as Vizzini does.
View attachment 72248
The word you are looking for is Corrigendum.
The forum software (your posts’ production or publisher) was not in error - you were.
Oh yes, it is always very clear that you are deflecting.You seem not to understand what constitutes a debate. 'Paris is the capital of France.' You can look up that fact on Google. Please see the topic title to get an idea of what the debate is about.
Clear now?
No, my carelessly having written '250,000K' when I meant 250K, was a typographical error and therefore, correctly, an erratum.

So which one was the Astrophysicist? The Canadian one?My second husband was the Material Sciences Metallurgist.
Yeah, yeah, so was I. That had what, exactly, to do with the price of fish.Incidentally, he was actually born the same month as the Moon landings.
Ah, tea in China i see.Not named after any of the astronauts, though.
You wouldn't know him; he went to another school.So which one was the Astrophysicist? The Canadian one?
What we are debating is whether the 'debunking' term is merited, versus the doubts expressed by others.Oh yes, it is always very clear that you are deflecting.
And the facts of the moon landning, which you are arguing against, have been clear since 1969.
OK, let's discuss it. What equipment and camera settings would you use to simultaneously photograph sunlit objects and the stars?What we are debating is whether the 'debunking' term is merited, versus the doubts expressed by others.
You are entitled to assume there is nothing to debate. I am not clear why you believe we should not be allowed to discuss it.
Not sure what you are getting at but the only astrophysicist I can think of is a guy who was in my class who went on to teach/ research at Rutgers, or so he told me at a school reunion.So which one was the Astrophysicist? The Canadian one?
Yeah, yeah, so was I. That had what, exactly, to do with the price of fish.
Ah, tea in China i see.