The firmament?What do you think "obscures" the view of the stars in daylight on Earth?
The firmament?What do you think "obscures" the view of the stars in daylight on Earth?
Being Irish I didn't do O or A levels. I did get an 'A' in physics at Leaving Certificate, along with similar grades in mathematics and applied mathematics. A long time ago.Was it really? Gosh. I got an 'A' at 'O' level, I must be very clever. What did you get? Did you go on to 'A' level in Physics?
Given your repeated and gross incompetence I think it's accurate.That doesn't mean your claim that your 13-year-olds have a better understanding of Physics than myself is the slightest bit accurate.
Utter bollox.Given these were astronauts primed by precise astronomical detail, it could be said filming the stars would be of keen interest, so the fact the skies appear blacked over and the crew of three avoiding the question, is understandably seen by those interested, as a deliberate policy, to avoid star-spotters from identifying exactly where the photography was taken. So I am curious to understand this, too.
Oh wow, even by you low standards that is a pathetic cop-out.You aren't really interested in this; you are simply being vexatious so I shall pass.
I used Kodachrome 25 and 64 then the 200 when it came out.It was fast. I started out on ISO 64.
How is it different?You haven't grasped that daylight on Earth is different from daylight on the Moon.
How is it different?Sorry, are you assuming daylight on Earth is the same as daylight on the Moon? Oh dear.
No, Vixen. It isn't. At sea level, earth's atmosphere is about 98% transparent to visible light. Try again.You haven't grasped that daylight on Earth is different from daylight on the Moon.
It's one she's used before.Oh wow, even by you low standards that is a pathetic cop-out.
Vixen will never be corrected. On any topic. Ever. Vixen is the foremost authority on any topic that has ever been thought of. And every single one of those topics is a conspiracy that only Vixen can explain in full.
And limited comprehension skills.Looks like I've got a fan.
I never said I was a professional photographer.
I was a keen hobbyist,contrary to Foster Zygote's obvious assumption only macho guys knew anything about the specifics.
"I can google!".Fan is not the word I would use. Intrigued observer would serve better. I am fascinated by your posts. I find it remarkable that any one person can be so, so wrong on so many different topics that they claim to understand. I do think that most of your displayed ignorance is genuine, but occasionally it seems that something sparks in your brain and you do realize you have made a mistake, which you then twist yourself in knots trying to justify. A deteriorating human brain can be an interesting, although somewhat sad, thing to observe,Looks like I've got a fan.
You're still stuck on this misconception that if the sky is black, you will see stars. Most of the time the astronauts were in either a lighted spacecraft, often with sunlight entering through one or more ports, or on the lunar surface. It's not enough to have a black sky, your eyes need to become dark adapted. If you leave a brightly lit building at night and walk outside you won't see any stars until your pupils open enough (which is pretty much fully open) to admit sufficient light, no matter how dark it is outside. Yet on the lunar surface the sun shone so brightly that the astronauts had to wear tinted visors to manage the glare.When I was on holiday some years ago near the Tropics, one glance at an incredibly starry night sky completely took my breath away.
But you don't really want to know how anything works. That would require admitting that you didn't already know something to begin with.It's understandable you call any question about the photography outrageous because you have bought in to the dream and the consequent hero-worship. I can see nothing wrong at all with people wanting to understand how it all worked, without silly 'debunking' videos with youtubers in spacesuits mucking about with harnesses and gushing about reflectors.
The only thing deep about the Apollo conspiracy theory is that it's a deep pile of ◊◊◊◊ invented by ignoramuses with a pathological need to pretend they're at the intellectual apex of humanity, or shameless grifters like Bart Sibrel and David Percy who know that people will happily pay money for complete ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ as long as it supports that same intellectual delusion.You, fine, you are happy with what you are told with no curiosity to know anything deeper.
I'm getting the sense that "people who think they're better than you" is something that concerns you to an inordinate degree.I get it. It is a mix of patriotism and inculcation, just like Brits believe the Royal Family are better than us. As a kid we had to stand up for the National Anthem at Saturday morning pictures at the Odeon...doesn't mean it means anything important and must not be questioned.
The above paragraph is almost Yrreg-like in its attempt to be linguistically sophisticated.Given these were astronauts primed by precise astronomical detail, it could be said filming the stars would be of keen interest, so the fact the skies appear blacked over and the crew of three avoiding the question, is understandably seen by those interested, as a deliberate policy, to avoid star-spotters from identifying exactly where the photography was taken. So I am curious to understand this, too.
Still playing the victim. Pretending that criticism of your arguments isn't based on your demonstrable ignorance of photography and obvious lies about photographing stars with trivial ease, but rather an attack on your gender. Pathetic, but I understand why you do it. You can't admit, even to yourself, that you don't know what you're talking about, and pretending that you're being attacked as a woman is much easier to cope with than acknowledging that you're being criticized for your ignorance of the fundamentals of photography.I never said I was a professional photographer. I was a keen hobbyist, contrary to Foster Zygote's obvious assumption only macho guys knew anything about the specifics.
No, you'll pass because you lied. Everyone knows you lied. Asking you what settings you used is a rhetorical question, because it's interesting to see how you try to cover the lie.You aren't really interested in this; you are simply being vexatious so I shall pass.
Photographing stars involves very specific, very unusual settings and preparation. You'd remember. Hell, you even mentioned a tripod at one point, after obviously having Googled stellar photography. But you've probably realized that was a mistake, too, because you'd have to admit that the Apollo crews weren't carrying around tripods and cable releases, and you were trying to prove that they should have imaged stars just by pointing the camera at the sky.Why is it fatal? All the information you need is on Google, so even if I could remember exactly what settings I used to use for night photos, I am not sure how it is relevant one way or another.