The Common Potato
Muse
The rest of the Moon?What is lighting up the interior of the capsule, given the sun is behind it? Can't be the suit, no matter how bright.
View attachment 71290
The rest of the Moon?What is lighting up the interior of the capsule, given the sun is behind it? Can't be the suit, no matter how bright.
View attachment 71290
The rest of the Moon?
Not just a Hasselblad, but a dusty one. Did she think he brought it back from the moon despite never having gone there?Why did you mistakenly think the camera found in Armstrong's belongings was a Hasselblad?
As mentioned, Venus appears in some of the Apollo EVA photos. So by your own admission, then, "stars" *do* appear in those photographs. You can't have it both ways.It shows one of Jupiter's satellites alongside Jupiter. In any case, if Collins [IIRC] can call Venus a star it's okay to refer to heavenly bodies as 'stars' colloquially.
As mentioned, Venus appears in some of the Apollo EVA photos. So by your own admission, then, "stars" *do* appear in those photographs.
You can't have it both ways.
I wrote what I meant to write. I speak four languages and in old school England using Latin phrases was and still is perfectly every day speech. I am sorry it upset you but I had no way of knowing in advance it would have such an effect on you. I must apologise though for slipping into Economics jargon having been an accountant all these years; for 'fixed variable' just read 'constant'. There is no wind or atmosphere on the Moon. This is factual. A moving vehicle creates wind behind it and it is this wind that uplifts the dust behind it to remain airborne for a period causing the 'rooster tails' effect. This cannot happen on the Moon; there is no wind behind the moving Rover and any dust thrown up by the wheels would immediately fall directly to the ground in a parabolic arc. This is factual. I have no intention of upsetting you or dissipating your fond beliefs. Even NASA describes the clouds of dust behind the buggy as being 'rooster tails'; whoops! Therefore, even NASA inadvertently admits that sequence was shot on Earth. You are quite welcome to disbelieve this fact and I do hope I haven't accidentally upset you.Yep. In other words, you pulled the phrase ceteris paribus from the book Latin Phrases For Dummies as if it would give your gibberish some sort of smarts-sounding educational value to impress other. Fair enough, we've all done it (in primary school!).
Does this mean your position has changed from 'it is undeniably factual it all happened' to 'the Apollo buggy shots of the dust whipped up behind it, indicates it was filmed on Earth, not on the Moon'. Because we wouldn't be wanting to be debating with a CT loon.
As I said that was taken by my old smart phone, obviously crappy compared to my old SLR's and Leica lenses. It was a few years back but I still have all the old negatives and slides - too many thousands to have the time to dig them out. Strangely, many old professional studio photos taken in the early 1900's have remained in better condition than some more modern ones.Post the camera settings for that pic. The ISO is going to be in the thousands and the shutter time was probably in the order of 1/10sec, nothing like the ISO 160 film and 1/250s shutter speed of the Apollo lunar surface photos And worth noting that the moon in your photo is completely overexposed and blown-out.
Thanks for your assistance but ceteris paribus is what I intended.Using ceteris paribus when it should be mutatis mutandi is such a rookie mistake.
You keep posting this.A moving vehicle creates wind behind it and it is this wind that uplifts the dust behind it to remain airborne for a period causing the 'rooster tails' effect. This cannot happen on the Moon; there is no wind behind the moving Rover and any dust thrown up by the wheels would immediately fall directly to the ground in a parabolic arc. This is factual.
So post the settings - ISO and shutter speed and tell us how it compares to the settings for the pics taken on tge moon. I guarantee the ISO is in the thousands and the exposure time was a lot longer than 1/250s. And you got the exposure all wrong for the moon.l anyway, it's all blown out completely overexposed and you even then you only captured one of the brightest planets, none of the actual stars.As I said that was taken by my old smart phone, obviously crappy compared to my old SLR's and Leica lenses.
No.I wrote what I meant to write. I speak four languages and in old school England using Latin phrases was and still is perfectly every day speech. I am sorry it upset you but I had no way of knowing in advance it would have such an effect on you. I must apologise though for slipping into Economics jargon having been an accountant all these years; for 'fixed variable' just read 'constant'. There is no wind or atmosphere on the Moon. This is factual. A moving vehicle creates wind behind it and it is this wind that uplifts the dust behind it to remain airborne for a period causing the 'rooster tails' effect. This cannot happen on the Moon; there is no wind behind the moving Rover and any dust thrown up by the wheels would immediately fall directly to the ground in a parabolic arc. This is factual. I have no intention of upsetting you or dissipating your fond beliefs. Even NASA describes the clouds of dust behind the buggy as being 'rooster tails'; whoops! Therefore, even NASA inadvertently admits that sequence was shot on Earth. You are quite welcome to disbelieve this fact and I do hope I haven't accidentally upset you.
So you won't be posting the settings?As I said that was taken by my old smart phone, obviously crappy compared to my old SLR's and Leica lenses. It was a few years back but I still have all the old negatives and slides - too many thousands to have the time to dig them out. Strangely, many old professional studio photos taken in the early 1900's have remained in better condition than some more modern ones.
Pathetic, hypocritical and nonsense. A new low.This video here is very interesting. It has the three Apollo 11 astronauts at a press conference, not ever seeming to be able to confirm anything. Just vague references to 'commitment'.
What does you owning Leica lenses in the past gave to do with anything? Try demonstrating your understanding and knowledge of photography explaining why the stars would be visible given in the Apollo photography what the settings were and your knowledge of photographing stars.As I said that was taken by my old smart phone, obviously crappy compared to my old SLR's and Leica lenses.
Physics is not one of them.I speak four languages...
No, that is not how aerosolization works. You can have an aerosol in quiescent air. Ejecta from wheelslip produces aerosol clouds and "rooster tails" even if the vehicle is not moving.There is no wind or atmosphere on the Moon. This is factual. A moving vehicle creates wind behind it and it is this wind that uplifts the dust behind it to remain airborne...
Which it is observed to do in the film, as described previously.... any dust thrown up by the wheels would immediately fall directly to the ground in a parabolic arc.\
What kind of tortured playground logic is this?Even NASA describes the clouds of dust behind the buggy as being 'rooster tails'; whoops! Therefore, even NASA inadvertently admits that sequence was shot on Earth.
Yet through all of this irrelevant rambling you cannot speak intelligently about the actual numbers of film exposure and what it would take to expose stars at the same time you're photographing a daylit object. You fell for the "no stars in the photos" argument as a knee-jerk and now you won't admit you were wrong.As I said that was taken by my old smart phone, obviously crappy compared to my old SLR's and Leica lenses. It was a few years back but I still have all the old negatives and slides - too many thousands to have the time to dig them out. Strangely, many old professional studio photos taken in the early 1900's have remained in better condition than some more modern ones.
"Astronauts don't behave exactly the way I think they should, therefore fake." No, body language is not an accurate predictor of deception. People trying to dissect the press conference for every nuance of meaning is one of the saddest attempts at argument. The physical and historical evidence is overwhelming, so they have to resort to pop psychology.This video here is very interesting. It has the three Apollo 11 astronauts at a press conference, not ever seeming to be able to confirm anything. Just vague references to 'commitment'.