• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: UFOs: The Research, the Evidence

When I was a kid I loved the comic strip, Peanuts. But it always bothered me that Charlie Brown always let Lucie talk him into trusting her to hold the football so he could kick it, and every time she'd yank it at the last second, an he'd fall on his butt. How many times do UFO believers have to be fooled by "disclosure" before they surrender to reality?
 
When I was a kid I loved the comic strip, Peanuts. But it always bothered me that Charlie Brown always let Lucie talk him into trusting her to hold the football so he could kick it, and every time she'd yank it at the last second, an he'd fall on his butt. How many times do UFO believers have to be fooled by "disclosure" before they surrender to reality?

'UFO believers'? Look at the voting public in both our countries.
 
If these are the six best, I'm not staying around for the worst!


Love the comments. Not exactly supportive. Glad to see there are a few skeptics out there.
 
I saw another short, one of the "fireflies" type videos from the early days of manned space launched, yet still alive in the current round. This was just castoff from the sepatation of stages, which was very clear in other pictures and a video, things the snake oil salesmen don't show you.
 
Fox News

Jesse Watters
@JesseBWatters
🚨WOAH! RESEARCHERS SAY DOZENS OF CRASHED UFOS HAVE BEEN RECOVERED — WITH FOUR DIFFERENT ALIEN SPECIES ON BOARD 🛸👽

TWO ARMS, TWO LEGS… LONG TAILS LIKE A LIZARD! 7 FEET TALL! 👾

SOURCES ARE TOO SCARED TO TALK… SAYING AN INTERVIEW COULD “FORFEIT THEIR LIFE” 😳💀

video in link
 
Last edited:
As I've asked before, why have none of these brave researchers had to courage to warm the human race of the terrible threats these alien pose? Name the names you idiots. Tell us who your sources were. Let's find out what they know under oath. For some reason "somebody told me something" just does not cut it for me.

Loonies all.
 
Be great if there was some evidence from these "CIA researchers". You know, pictures, video, actual documentation. The level of ineptitude from the press, especially Fox News is inexcusable.

For me, as an ex-UFO guy, the lack of basic knowledge of UFO history on the part of these current activists is astounding. They embrace incidents that have been debunked to death, and are unaware of the incidents of the past which cemented UFOs into pop culture. Where are the documents of the Lonnie Zamora incident? Specifically the notes from the Blue Book investigation, and any other parallel investigation(s). We know Blue Book investigated it, notes and photos were taken, and this was in New Mexico where all kinds of sensitive research was ongoing. This had to be on a few radars down there, not so much about aliens as about KGB, or like-minded foreign entities. I'm not implying this was aliens, but what I'd like to see is the government's response to this incident in its entirety. Even if Zamora just saw an experimental craft that drifted off a test range, there should be a write-up of that somewhere in the archives. If nothing else, the US Government has a responsibility to put this incident, and others like it to bed.

But no, we're getting parallax footage of balloons in FLIR.
 
There was an article in a recent issue of Skeptical Inquirer about how the modern UFO movement is recycling stuff from decades ago. I'm away from home on my phone right now, so I can't provide title and author.
 
UAP Reporting Center
@UAPReportingCnt
🚨 FOX News just openly discussed alien species that have visited Earth.

• Greys
• Nordics
• Insectoids
• Reptilians

A few years ago this would’ve sounded impossible. Now it’s being discussed in front of millions.

Something is changing. Disclosure feels closer than ever.

video in link
 
As I've asked before, why have none of these brave researchers had to courage to warm the human race of the terrible threats these alien pose? Name the names you idiots. Tell us who your sources were. Let's find out what they know under oath. For some reason "somebody told me something" just does not cut it for me.

Loonies all.
That's a typo but I'm sticking with it. They're here to give us all a deservedly good spanking.
 
There was an article in a recent issue of Skeptical Inquirer about how the modern UFO movement is recycling stuff from decades ago. I'm away from home on my phone right now, so I can't provide title and author.

UFOs, the Media, and Our Culture: Everywhere and Nowhere
-Evan Bernstein. SI Vol 49, No 4. July/August 2025

Opening blurb: "A look into twenty years of news reporting on UFOs reveals little change over time."
Not quite what I was remembering, focusing on media coverage of UFOs.

Online version for SI subscribers.
 
UAP Reporting Center
@UAPReportingCnt
🚨 FOX News just openly discussed alien species that have visited Earth.

• Greys
• Nordics
• Insectoids
• Reptilians

A few years ago this would’ve sounded impossible. Now it’s being discussed in front of millions.

Something is changing. Disclosure feels closer than ever.

video in link
Coincidentally, I just started listening to this episode of the Know Rogan Experience, in which Joe and his guest discuss these different species of alien.

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom