• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Nuclear war and going back of Hitler

<...> spiritual Hitler.

Not a joke - I was sure I'd seen that phrase, or something damned close to it, used on a t-shirt on the site engrish.com many many years ago. Went looking for it after reading the seagull's latest droppings , but couldn't find anything.

Guess I'll have to blame those Berenstein bears for implanting false memories in me ...
 
Trump's emergence may have been initiated by a spiritual Hitler.
We need a spiritual Churchill, then.

Or it may have been initiated by millions of pig ignorant bigots being manipulated into voting against their own best interests by blatant and transparent lies.
Occam's Razor favor's this explanation.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom