Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,265
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."No no no, he's not for sale, he is only for hire.
Groucho
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."No no no, he's not for sale, he is only for hire.
He couldn't be expected to know that!He quit days ago. He's not a minister.
James Cleverly
@JamesCleverly
I’m not sure that publicly humiliating a senior cabinet minister and possible leadership rival is a good tactic by Starmer.
Errrr, Matt, Farage wasn't an MP when he got his £5 mil bung. Why should the state have funded his security?Matt Goodwin
@GoodwinMJ
The persecution of Nigel Farage re a £5 million personal donation is outrageous. Had the British state provided adequate PROTECTION he'd not need to personally fund highly complex security. It speaks volumes - even after 2 MPs assassinated - Farage had to go it alone.
Is he honest enough to stay hired?A politician of negotiable virtue...
And Parliamentary Standards have announced they will be investigating the undeclared £5m he definitely wasn't bought for.
Because he's a grifting ◊◊◊◊ that never pays for anything.
I bet he leaves early when it's his round.