• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

You really think everything is just a conspiracy?

There's a forum for that.
Nah, A conspiracy means people hide things.
Your pedofile in chief attacked without any reason just as the press refused to leave the Epstein files alone and his buddies have been consitently enriching themselves openly each time he is 'just about to close the bestest deal ever ever for real this time' before the weekend only to go back on that the moment the stock markets open.
 
Nah, A conspiracy means people hide things.
Your pedofile in chief attacked without any reason just as the press refused to leave the Epstein files alone and his buddies have been consitently enriching themselves openly each time he is 'just about to close the bestest deal ever ever for real this time' before the weekend only to go back on that the moment the stock markets open.
It's not a conspiracy because Trump didn't hide his reasons for attacking Iran, which was because of the Epstein files, which probably has dirt on Trump but we haven't seen it yet because... people are hiding things in those files.

So it's still a conspiracy, by your own metric. Good job.
 
Trump attacked by Israel forced him to.
Plenty in the administration have said so openly.
Don't pretend that this was Trump's plan.
I made no claims about what Trump's motivation for attacking Iran was. I made an observation that Lukraak was claiming a conspiracy theory. His conspiracy theory is at odds with your explanation.
 
I made no claims about what Trump's motivation for attacking Iran was. I made an observation that Lukraak was claiming a conspiracy theory. His conspiracy theory is at odds with your explanation.
I don’t think his decision to attack Iran had anything to do with the Epstein files. They are an embarrassment for him for various reasons though such as his and others in his cabinet’s obvious closeness to Epstein and Maxwell, and because he whipped up his base into believing that there was a vast Democratic-leaning paedophilia ring.

I also don’t think there is a simple reason for why he went to war. I am not sure that he even knows what the objective here is anymore which makes any claims by his supporters that he is playing 3D chess (genius!) all the more ridiculous.

The tearing up of the JCPOA was ultimately what got him here.

In negotiations, it is important to know what you already have and not to give that up for nothing. If the JCPOA wasn’t good enough he could have held talks to demand more, and used other forms of leverage. Instead he simply quit and lost that form of leverage. It was that that ultimately led to this impasse.

The man is a moron. It should be clear to all by now.
 
I agree 100% with the moron analysis, but more than anything, his claims of being the most-powerful emperor ever means he wants to back it up by militarily subjugating as much of the planet as possible.

Venezuela, done. Iran next, then Cuba.

He made the incorrect assumption that merely being attacked would make Iran roll over and is now finding out.
 
I agree 100% with the moron analysis, but more than anything, his claims of being the most-powerful emperor ever means he wants to back it up by militarily subjugating as much of the planet as possible.

Venezuela, done. Iran next, then Cuba.

He made the incorrect assumption that merely being attacked would make Iran roll over and is now finding out.
Yeah, who would have thought that surrounding himself with lickspittles and yesmen, from his cabinet to the press pool to the media companies, that any and every idea that comes out of his head will be praised as the wisdom of Solomon. What’s next? Golden statues?!
 
Now Trump saying the cease fire is on life support.
He has finally got himself into a mess he cannot BS his way out of, and no matter what he does it will cost him support.
Sad think is Iran will in a stronger postiion when this over, thanks to Trump's idiocy,and anybody who thinks that is a good thing is llving in another reality,
 
You know,Just because Iran is on odds with Trump, does not make then the good guys. Dons't kid yourself, Iran has it;s own ambitions to dominate the mid east.
This “prediction” is not a new meme

View attachment 70834

I don’t think his decision to attack Iran had anything to do with the Epstein files. They are an embarrassment for him for various reasons though such as his and others in his cabinet’s obvious closeness to Epstein and Maxwell, and because he whipped up his base into believing that there was a vast Democratic-leaning paedophilia ring.

I also don’t think there is a simple reason for why he went to war. I am not sure that he even knows what the objective here is anymore which makes any claims by his supporters that he is playing 3D chess (genius!) all the more ridiculous.

The tearing up of the JCPOA was ultimately what got him here.

In negotiations, it is important to know what you already have and not to give that up for nothing. If the JCPOA wasn’t good enough he could have held talks to demand more, and used other forms of leverage. Instead he simply quit and lost that form of leverage. It was that that ultimately led to this impasse.

The man is a moron. It should be clear to all by noweXACRKT

Exactly, There are crucumstances where I would support militaty action again Iran, but none of them have happened.
Trump though he could get another quick and easy win like he did in Venezuela, and it blew up in his face.
Sad think is Iran now has alot of support which they don't really deserve. THe Iranian regime is a viscous, brutal dictatroship; as it's suppresion of dissent shows. Even if we get some kins of cease fire that holds; I see no end to the trouble in that part of the world.
I
 
Trump calls the proposal from Iran “unacceptable”

“A lot of people said, ‘well, does he have a plan?’ Yeah, of course I do. I have the best plan ever”

video in link
No you don't you addle pated poltroon, if you had a plan you wouldn't have gone to war in the first place. Now you're stuck with a situation so bad it's burst your fantasy world and made you realise you can't win; but your ego is so colossal and fragile that you can't bring yourself to accept terms that would result in peace.
 
You know,Just because Iran is on odds with Trump, does not make then the good guys. Dons't kid yourself, Iran has it;s own ambitions to dominate the mid east.

this is completely irrelevant virtue signaling.

If you have a problem, a very bad attempt to fix it that is doomed to make things worse is not better than doing nothing.
You can be 100% against the US, Emirates and Israel in this conflict without being 1% on the side of the Iranian Regime.

Of course, the weird thing is not that Iran wants to play a major role in Middle Eastern Politics - it is as big in population and size as Egypt or Turkey, twice an Iraq, and bigger than Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Israel and Syria put together in people and km² .
It is a doomed effort to try to prevent Iran from becoming a major player unless the US is willing to significantly increase its military presence in the region indefinitely.
 
Last edited:
You know,Just because Iran is on odds with Trump, does not make then the good guys. Dons't kid yourself, Iran has it;s own ambitions to dominate the mid east.




Exactly, There are crucumstances where I would support militaty action again Iran, but none of them have happened.
Trump though he could get another quick and easy win like he did in Venezuela, and it blew up in his face.
Sad think is Iran now has alot of support which they don't really deserve. THe Iranian regime is a viscous, brutal dictatroship; as it's suppresion of dissent shows. Even if we get some kins of cease fire that holds; I see no end to the trouble in that part of the world.
I
But again the question. Iran is bad, but nothing Iran does has not been done by several other Middle Eastern nations, including Israel.
So why is Iran singled out?
 
I made no claims about what Trump's motivation for attacking Iran was. I made an observation that Lukraak was claiming a conspiracy theory. His conspiracy theory is at odds with your explanation.
He was claiming a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory. You can't just dismiss it because many conspiracy theories are complete nonsense. The conspiracy theory that a Republican administration was selling arms to one of its enemies (checks notes: oh, Iran) and using the proceeds to fund a terrorist group in Central America turned out to be true. Also the conspiracy theory that a Republican administration used political donations illegally to perform espionage against the Democrats turned out to be true.

Tr*mp was conned into starting this war by Netanyahu but I am sure shifting attention away from the Epstein files was part of the administration's calculus or at least a known side benefit. There's also a lot of evidence of very suspicious trading patterns when major announcements are about to be made. This conspiracy theory is certainly plausible and deserves more of a response than "it's just a conspiracy theory".

Personally, I go for the "utter incompetence from a Republican administration" theory.
 
He was claiming a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory. You can't just dismiss it because many conspiracy theories are complete nonsense. The conspiracy theory that a Republican administration was selling arms to one of its enemies (checks notes: oh, Iran) and using the proceeds to fund a terrorist group in Central America turned out to be true. Also the conspiracy theory that a Republican administration used political donations illegally to perform espionage against the Democrats turned out to be true.

Tr*mp was conned into starting this war by Netanyahu but I am sure shifting attention away from the Epstein files was part of the administration's calculus or at least a known side benefit. There's also a lot of evidence of very suspicious trading patterns when major announcements are about to be made. This conspiracy theory is certainly plausible and deserves more of a response than "it's just a conspiracy theory".

Personally, I go for the "utter incompetence from a Republican administration" theory.
I don;t think Trump needed much conning; he saw it as a way to make the hawks in the GOP happy.
I think that is the simplist explanation..Trump thugh it would go over with his base...and I am applying Occam;s razor. And I am very skeptical about conspiracy theories,in this case the stock manipulation theory.l
And of course Trump is just plain stupid.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom