• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Vats of stuff!

Trump: "I look at these beautiful little babies and they get a vat, like a big glass, of stuff pumped into their bodies. I think it's a very negative thing to do. I would love to see much smaller shots, like four visits to the doctor. And I think you would have a much better result with the autism."

video in link
 
Fort Knox

ATTKISSON: What happened to the audit of Fort Knox?

TRUMP: Which one are you talking about?

ATTKISSON: You and Elon Musk talked about auditing the gold

TRUMP: We wanted to go knock on the door and see whether or not we have any gold in there. We played with that. I wonder if they left the gold in Fort Knox, because they steal a lot. I do want to go to Fort Knox sometime

video in link
 
Now we are back to pumping 80vaccines into newborns.
 
Vats of stuff!

Trump: "I look at these beautiful little babies and they get a vat, like a big glass, of stuff pumped into their bodies. I think it's a very negative thing to do. I would love to see much smaller shots, like four visits to the doctor. And I think you would have a much better result with the autism."

video in link
He inspires such confidence, doesn't he? He so obviously knows what he is talking about; "much better results with the autism." And he has five children, and several grandchildren, so he has seen them all get those vaccinations many, many times. Right? Glasses of stuff, practically vats! He's won me over, with his very persuasive and insighful arguments; I too am now antivat!
 
Vats of stuff!

Trump: "I look at these beautiful little babies and they get a vat, like a big glass, of stuff pumped into their bodies. I think it's a very negative thing to do. I would love to see much smaller shots, like four visits to the doctor. And I think you would have a much better result with the autism."

video in link
With all the shots I got as a kid, it's amazing that I can even speak, read and write!
 
Vats of stuff!

Trump: "I look at these beautiful little babies and they get a vat, like a big glass, of stuff pumped into their bodies. I think it's a very negative thing to do. I would love to see much smaller shots, like four visits to the doctor. And I think you would have a much better result with the autism."

video in link
Does he think all of the vaccines happen all at once?
 
Note he said "remarkable", not "great". The famine, war and forced displacement in South Sudan is also "remarkable". As is the failed US CDC response under RFK Jr to the hantavirus outbreak. Plenty of appalling stuff that is happening in the world today is "remarkable". Trump's leadership ranks right down there too.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom