Gulliver Foyle
Philosopher
And how do you propose I reach a level 50% greater than the maximum possible?As I said (see the first post in this thread) you should aim for a level of 300 IQ points and only occasionally reach higher levels.
And how do you propose I reach a level 50% greater than the maximum possible?As I said (see the first post in this thread) you should aim for a level of 300 IQ points and only occasionally reach higher levels.
Trump maths, of course. Duh!And how do you propose I reach a level 50% greater than the maximum possible?
And how do you propose I reach a level 50% greater than the maximum possible?
I can confirm. My former head of mechanical engineering built race car engines from scratch and raced them. One of the tracks he raced at was used in the "Mormon Twins" scene of Ocean's Eleven (2001).Reminds me of the joke:
"How to you make a small fortune out of motor racing?"
"Start with a large fortune."
Follow Johnny Ball's advice: think of a number.And how do you propose I reach a level 50% greater than the maximum possible?
Definition of yachting; standing under a cold shower tearing up $100 billsReminds me of the joke:
"How to you make a small fortune out of motor racing?"
"Start with a large fortune."
Definition of yachting; standing under a cold shower tearing up $100 bills
No we don't "see" any such thing. We see you continually spouting rubbish.As you can see, you can raise your IQ very high, to say 1600 points, all you need is the right attitude and tuning.
Trust me, my brother in Christ... we know exactly what it's all about.I don't know how this method would work for an IQ level of 70, but if someone has, say, 100 points, they should be able to understand what this method is all about.
Then why should anyone believe you have a useful scale? You admit that your scale is "imaginary" and now you seem to admit it's not compatible with the scale that gives the scores you're comparing. That simply doesn't work.I don't know how this method would work for an IQ level of 70...
No.but if someone has, say, 100 points, they should be able to understand what this method is all about.
He's spinning something, but it ain't straw...Funny thing is, traditionally straw is spun into pure gold.
Is it really amped up?This is an amped-up version of a tea party with my kids and their dolls when they were little.
To 1600, if I am following along correctly?Is it really amped up?
To 1600, if I am following along correctly?