And Roman Catholics!
It would also enable any foreign country to remove a US Congressman simply by declaring them to be a citizen of their country.Wouldn't that ban Jews from serving in Congress? It would also ban children of Irish parents born before 2005.
Donald owns the libs by pointing out his war in Iran hasn’t lasted as long as Vietnam or World War 2.
View attachment 71030
Also, Bernie Moreno, the Republican Senator from Ohio, was born in Colombia. He claims he renounced his Colombian citizenship, but something something something birth certificateIt would also enable any foreign country to remove a US Congressman simply by declaring them to be a citizen of their country.
Gee, I wonder what started that trendUS Attorney Jeanine Pirro: "What we're seeing more and more is people coming to the nation's capital with the intent to commit political violence. We will continue to see it. We've crossed the rubicon."
video in link
Donald owns the libs by pointing out his war in Iran hasn’t lasted as long as Vietnam or World War 2.
View attachment 71030
Good point. Just like when he got it into his head he wanted the US to celebrate WW2 victory day when Russia does, entirely forgetting that the war with Japan was still raging.I'm slightly surprised that he didn't use 202 weeks for WWII, which was the length of The Great Patriotic War.
They're attacking free speech with law suits and other financial weapons. It won't be long until they start jailing people.
Yeah I was born in Japan of US parents and had dual citizenship and had to renounce it when I was commissioned in the US army. Many years later I found, that while the above had been done in American records, the Japanese simply ignored it and still consider me a citizenIt would also enable any foreign country to remove a US Congressman simply by declaring them to be a citizen of their country.
Impossible. The US is the only country that has birth-right citizenship. I know that's true because Trump said it was so.Yeah I was born in Japan of US parents and had dual citizenship and had to renounce it when I was commissioned in the US army. Many years later I found, that while the above had been done in American records, the Japanese simply ignored it and still consider me a citizen
Congressman Randy Fine
Born in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Allegedly married her brother to scam her way into America.
Now she’s in Congress.
Enough.
We’re moving to expel @IlhanMN and passing my bill to ban dual citizens from serving in Congress.
Loyalty to this country ONLY
video in link
Randy Fine looks like a dual citizen to me. Maybe even a trial.
He looks like someone that was taken from a grave and reanimated. Frankentrump.Mad King Orange himself is definitely a trial. And doesn't even look human.