• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

US Attorney Jeanine Pirro: "What we're seeing more and more is people coming to the nation's capital with the intent to commit political violence. We will continue to see it. We've crossed the rubicon."

video in link
 
Brooke Rollins: "Until today, any retailer accepting the food stamp had to stock 12 or more 'nutritious' foods. Real food. Well, today, we're more than doubling that to 28, but we're also closing the loophole. You could stock jelly as a fruit and jerky as a real protein. All that changes today."

video in link
 
For some unknown reason, in their latest Lego video Iran claims that Schitler is a "◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ pedophile."

Video not safe for work.


Soon to be on the American Top 40!
 
Last edited:
It would also enable any foreign country to remove a US Congressman simply by declaring them to be a citizen of their country.
Also, Bernie Moreno, the Republican Senator from Ohio, was born in Colombia. He claims he renounced his Colombian citizenship, but something something something birth certificate
 
It would also enable any foreign country to remove a US Congressman simply by declaring them to be a citizen of their country.
Yeah I was born in Japan of US parents and had dual citizenship and had to renounce it when I was commissioned in the US army. Many years later I found, that while the above had been done in American records, the Japanese simply ignored it and still consider me a citizen
 
Yeah I was born in Japan of US parents and had dual citizenship and had to renounce it when I was commissioned in the US army. Many years later I found, that while the above had been done in American records, the Japanese simply ignored it and still consider me a citizen
Impossible. The US is the only country that has birth-right citizenship. I know that's true because Trump said it was so.
 
Congressman Randy Fine
Born in Mogadishu, Somalia.

Allegedly married her brother to scam her way into America.

Now she’s in Congress.

Enough.

We’re moving to expel @IlhanMN and passing my bill to ban dual citizens from serving in Congress.

Loyalty to this country ONLY

video in link

Randy Fine looks like a dual citizen to me. Maybe even a trial.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom