Maybe it’s just me, but I refuse to visit Truth Social - I’m just loathe to add to activity on that site. Similarly X, with rare exception.
So heroic ..This. (Thanks to Andy for taking one for the team)
I'd say satire fake. Mainly because this is far too amusing to be from any of the White House clowns.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve. Here are some great, very smart tips: Keep your tires properly inflated. Big one. Huge. Saves a lot of gas, people don't even realize. Drive steady, no crazy speeding like the lunatics. Smooth wins. Always. Only drive downhill whenever possible. I've been saying this for years, gravity is FREE energy. Nobody uses it like we should. Fill your tank at night so the gasoline is cooler and therefore more powerful. Science! Do your part. Save gas.
Don't be a liberal Democrat about it.
After guessing wrong a couple of times that "Nobody could be that thick-headed!" with regards to Trump actions, I make it a policy to accept as true any alleged Trump quotes until proven otherwise.Could Adam avoid making the parodies look like they were posted by Trump?
Fair point.After guessing wrong a couple of times that "Nobody could be that thick-headed!" with regards to Trump actions, I make it a policy to accept as true any alleged Trump quotes until proven otherwise.
I wish I lived in a universe where that made no sense
The satire give away is the "keep your tires properly inflated." Obama and McCain got into it over tire inflation versus drilling for oil in 2008. Trump would never quote Obama - about the only thing he remembers well is his grudges.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve. Here are some great, very smart tips: Keep your tires properly inflated. Big one. Huge. Saves a lot of gas, people don't even realize. Drive steady, no crazy speeding like the lunatics. Smooth wins. Always. Only drive downhill whenever possible. I've been saying this for years, gravity is FREE energy. Nobody uses it like we should. Fill your tank at night so the gasoline is cooler and therefore more powerful. Science! Do your part. Save gas.
Don't be a liberal Democrat about it.
Where did you get this from? It doesn't appear to be genuine.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve. Here are some great, very smart tips: Keep your tires properly inflated. Big one. Huge. Saves a lot of gas, people don't even realize. Drive steady, no crazy speeding like the lunatics. Smooth wins. Always. Only drive downhill whenever possible. I've been saying this for years, gravity is FREE energy. Nobody uses it like we should. Fill your tank at night so the gasoline is cooler and therefore more powerful. Science! Do your part. Save gas.
Don't be a liberal Democrat about it.
I saw it posted on TwiX, no attribution to say whether or not it was real. It of course says a lot that it could very well be real, and is impossible to tell.Where did you get this from? It doesn't appear to be genuine.
Wasn't there once a web site you could put in various Trump tweets and it would tell you if it was Trump who wrote the tweet or one of his minions?Where did you get this from? It doesn't appear to be genuine.Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Gas prices are a little high right now, maybe because we're WINNING too much, but that's okay, because REAL Americans know how to adapt. Patriots don't complain, they conserve.
It is very possible to tell, if you bothered to check. I mean surely Trump generates enough genuine stupidity. Why spread fake one ?I saw it posted on TwiX, no attribution to say whether or not it was real. It of course says a lot that it could very well be real, and is impossible to tell.
Well, to be fair, republicans do think that Joe Biden is some sort of Time traveling wizard (since Trump warned us he would "start world war 2").Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Sean Duffy on Spirit: "To be really clear, yeah, jet fuel prices have gone up. This story was not written because of the Iran war. This story was written because of Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg.
That sounds entirely plausible. Remember he also started the way with Iran over 40 years ago. Or was that Obama?Well, to be fair, republicans do think that Joe Biden is some sort of Time traveling wizard (since Trump warned us he would "start world war 2").
So Biden time travelling from 2020 to 2026 just to find a way to drive spirit airlines out of business is not out of the question.
To be fair, Spirit and Jet Blue have both been teetering for a long time. COVID did as much to hurt them as the sky rocketing fuel prices of the last few months. So, we should look at who was president when the COVID response was botched.Joe Biden!
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Sean Duffy on Spirit: "To be really clear, yeah, jet fuel prices have gone up. This story was not written because of the Iran war. This story was written because of Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg.
video in link
It is impossible to tell, without doing extra research. And I'm not going to bother. But I'm not going to repost it, either.It is very possible to tell, if you bothered to check. I mean surely Trump generates enough genuine stupidity. Why spread fake one ?
So ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ pathetic!Sen. @ChrisCoonsforDE: Is Trump eligible to run for a 3rd term under our Constitution?
Trump Judge nominee: Um... I would have to... to review the- the actual wording--
Coons: The language of the 22nd Amendment makes it clear that no, he is not eligible to run for a 3rd term. Anybody else brave enough to say that the Constitution of the United States prevents President Trump from seeking a 3rd term?
Trump Judge Nominees: …
Coons: Nobody? Alright.
video in link
