• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Why is he punishing them?

KidRock
@KidRock
In honor of America’s 250th birthday, we’re giving back to our military and veterans.

250 recipients will receive up to 4 tickets each to shows this year.

👉 Sign up and request tickets through http://vettix.org

Thank you for your service 🇺🇸

video in link
2nd prize is 8 tickets each. Third prize is a backstage pass.
 
So this happened:
Iran offers new response on draft peace deal, Trump "not satisfied"

He's finally starting to realize how all of those women he's slept with over the years have felt...but seriously
Trump said the Iranian leadership is "very disjointed" and includes factions that disagree on the way forward. "They have made strides, but I am not sure they will ever get there," he told reporters in the Oval Office.

And on the flip side:
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said in a phone call with his counterparts from Turkey, Egypt and Qatar that Iran is ready to pursue diplomacy "if the excessive demands, threatening rhetoric, and provocative actions of the American side change," per Tehran's readout.

You know you're a dick when Iran is like, "Hey, settle down buddy. Quit being such a dick."
 
Trump: I don't happen to be a senior. I'm a much younger man than you. Look at you old guys. Wouldn't you like to be my age? I’m young, vital, vibrant. I'm much, much younger than the people in this room, but I feel I can relate to you anyway.

The fake news will go tonight and they'll say he's claiming to be younger than the people.

video in link
 
Trump on Dr. Oz: We have a man here who knows more about Medicaid, Medicare, medical crap than any human being. It's the most boring trip I've ever made. He's telling me about Medicare, Medicaid.

video in link
 
Trump suggests his own supporters couldn’t pass a cognitive test.

Plus, Obama

I took three of them. I'm the only president to take a cognitive test. I don’t think Obama could pass it. Didn't he get into Harvard with a C average? The first question is a lion, a giraffe, a bear, and a shark. A lot of you wouldn’t have been able to answer those questions.

video in link
 
The racism bit

Trump: "Somalia, it's a beautiful place. It's got no anything. It's got one thing that's really strong -- crime. All they do is run around shooting each other. It's filthy dirty, disgusting dirty. It's a horrible place. They come here, and Ilhan Omar, she heads it. She married her brother. I would imagine they're looking at her. Isn't she despicable? We ought to get those people the hell out of our country."

video in link
 
Speaking of gas prices going up, there's been a twenty-five cent a gallon jump the past two days here in Southern Illinois, reaching an all time, yes, ALL TIME high of $4.75 a gallon. Even during Biden/Covid/early Russian invasion, it never went past $4.25 a gallon here. If this trend continues we will have $5 gas by the weekend.
As of this morning, Friday, May 1st, 2026, local gas is now $4.90, ten cents shy of my above 'prediction', but the weekend is only starting.
I do wish the media would stop sugar coating the reports by saying it's 'the highest it's been in four years', that's not true, it's the highest it's ever been, easily eclipsing any previous records by at least fifty cents.
 
Trump his on cognitive test:

These are tough questions. They say take a number, any number. I say ok, 99. Multiply it by 9. Divide it by 3. Add 4293. Divide by 2. Subtract 93. Divide by 9. What is your answer? I got it right. It was actually more complex than that.

video in link
Notice he doesn't give the actual answer, just claims he got it right. ;):unsure::sneaky:
 
Last edited:
A B for Ballroom C D E F stands for Fake News G H I J K L M N O P not on a Moscow hotel bed, that never happened, nore Fake News Q R S T for Trump and Tariff V W, George Washington, possibly our second best President X Y why are the press so horrible? Z
 
I bet Trump would fail to recite the full alphabet.

I keep hoping that I'll get pulled over some day and given the sobriety test where they ask you to recite the alphabet backwards (I don't actually drink). There was a song on the Doctor Demento Show about reciting the alphabet backwards to mess with police, and since it's true that music helps you remember things*, I can probably recite it backwards faster than most people can forwards.


*Thanks to a song in an episode of "Cheers", I'm going to remember until the day I die that Albania borders on the Adriatic, its land is mostly mountainous, and its major export is chrome.
 
Trump his on cognitive test:

These are tough questions. They say take a number, any number. I say ok, 99. Multiply it by 9. Divide it by 3. Add 4293. Divide by 2. Subtract 93. Divide by 9. What is your answer? I got it right. It was actually more complex than that.

video in link
Virtual reporter: That's amazing, sir! And what's the final answer to that question? And is it "Whatever your handler piped into your hidden earphone?" How about "I have one of my flunkies do numbers for me." Close?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom