acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2012
- Messages
- 40,984
Who the hell is talking about human sacrifice? That pornography called The Holy Bible?Human sacrifice on the altar of sexual self-gratification.
Who the hell is talking about human sacrifice? That pornography called The Holy Bible?Human sacrifice on the altar of sexual self-gratification.
I am. You deny that abortion at the altar of sexual gratification is taking place? Seriously?Who the hell is talking about human sacrifice?
I am. You deny that abortion at the altar of sexual gratification is taking place? Seriously?
I'll try again by restating the question I asked you:I have answered your question multiple times.
Strawmanning is assigning a position to others that they do not hold. You do that every time you state or imply that because I don't hold the position that sex necessarily has to have meaning that I don't or shouldn't care if adults have sex with underage individuals. That is a strawman, a non-sequitor and an ad absurdum fallacy all rolled into one. You hit the trifecta of illogical reasoning.
I never said it was trivial. Another strawman. I said it doesn't have to have meaning.
Your response:Please tell the thread what you would be protecting a child from if you had the chance to intervene where an adult was about to (or was having sex) with a child. We know that you do not know if there is any material difference between the above scenario and an adult scratching the child's back. I mean, you wouldn't intervene if the adult was doing the latter would you? - so it follows that you wouldn't with the former either. You'll CMIIW.
This implies that you would intervene in the sexual case but I assume you would not 'intervene' if an adult was scratching a child's back (that would be a silly overreaction right?) - and yet we know:I'm of the belief that intellectual and emotional growth takes time. It is unfair to expect that underage individuals have grown to the point where it is fair to expect them to not be taken advantage of. This is why we don't allow them to sign bsiness contracts and have sex with adults. We recognize that age usually mean both emotional, physical and intellectual growth.
because you answered 'nope'.You do not know if there is any material difference between scratching someone else's itch and having sex with them?
That's not human sacrifice. Neither is the removal of human cells in a biopsy or an appendectomy.I am. You deny that abortion at the altar of sexual gratification is taking place? Seriously?
I clarified above for you. I think you know exactly what I talking about. You are resorting to pedantry / semantics to avoid the issue aren't you?That's not human sacrifice. Neither is the removal of human cells in a biopsy or an appendectomy.
What is human sacrifice is nailing a 33 year oldhuman being to few pieces of wood to satisfy some primitive story.
Exactly. Answered again and again. Scratching a back is not sex. But it could be a prelude to sex.I'll try again by restating the question I asked you:
Your response:
This implies that you would intervene in the sexual case but I assume you would not 'intervene' if an adult was scratching a child's back (that would be a silly overreaction right?) - and yet we know:
because you answered 'nope'.
You so funny. You keep extending to the ridiculous that because I don't necessarily require some deep meaning to sex that non-consensual sex should be OK with me. It's not and never will be.You clearly do know there is a difference (in meaning, morality and consequence) between the two scenarios don't you? You are resisting the assignment of special meaning to sex because of your nihilistic tendencies.
No, I'm not. You are.I clarified above for you. I think you know exactly what I talking about. You are resorting to pedantry / semantics to avoid the issue aren't you?
As always, CMIIW.
The Nazis redefined Jews as Untermensch and you are essentially doing the same thing with the unborn...which is right in line with your nihilistic tendencies.No, I'm not. You are. The voluntary removal of an embryo or fetus does not constitute "human sacrifice." An abortion is the removal of unwanted parasitic human cells from a female. Not unlike any other surgical or non-surgical procedure to remove other unwanted living human cells.
The contradiction continues. QED.Exactly. Answered again and again. Scratching a back is not sex. But it could be a prelude to sex.
You so funny. You keep extending to the ridiculous that because I don't necessarily require some deep meaning to sex that non-consensual sex should be OK with me. It's not and never will be.
Human sacrifice on the altar of sexual self-gratification.
I also deny that. You are being preposterously hyperbolic.I am. You deny that abortion at the altar of sexual gratification is taking place? Seriously?
Again, calm down, you are hyperventilating. acbytesla's stance is far from extreme, and not nearly as extreme as yours; your prudish slip is showing.The Nazis redefined Jews as Untermensch and you are essentially doing the same thing with the unborn...which is right in line with your nihilistic tendencies.
There will always be some debate about grey areas regarding abortion (and if we take your post literally then it might imply you have an extreme stance) - but that it does occur because someone has put sex before other considerations is undeniable. Porn will be part of that general narrative.
Anyway, unplanned pregancies still have bupkis to do with porn.
You can continue forever this moronic equivalence, it doesn't make it true.The Nazis redefined Jews as Untermensch and you are essentially doing the same thing with the unborn...which is right in line with your nihilistic tendencies.
It's not extreme. There is little reason to believe that at any moment during the first two stages of pregnancy that the fetus is sentient. And barely so in the third. If at all. Outside of maybe being sensitive to touch and possibly light, the fetus does not seem to be aware of anything.There will always be some debate about grey areas regarding abortion (and if we take your post literally then it might imply you have an extreme stance) - but that it does occur because someone has put sex before other considerations is undeniable. Porn will be part of that general narrative.
It's only a contradiction to those who are engaged in dishonest sophistry.The contradiction continues. QED.
But still no explanation as to why. You criticise Christianity for its inconsistencies (no problem with that) and yet, when challenged about your own, you wimp out.It's only a contradiction to those who are engaged in dishonest sophistry.
Zero reasoning why it might be moronic. You wimped out again.You can continue forever this moronic equivalence, it doesn't make it true.
Your faith in the integrity of humankind is pretty naive.It's not extreme. There is little reason to believe that at any moment during the first two stages of pregnancy that the fetus is sentient.
But even then, it wouldn't matter to me. This is all about bodily autonomy and consent. Your body and what is in it is your domain. If you want to have a mastectomy or an abortion or give blood, it is up to you. Your body, your choice. Not mine, but yours. And definitely not the government's!