junkshop
Otto's Favourite
Tell that to the draft board, bonespur boy.President Trump says you have to be very smart and physically in shape to be an astronaut.
“I would've had no trouble making it, I'm physically very good.”
video in link
Tell that to the draft board, bonespur boy.President Trump says you have to be very smart and physically in shape to be an astronaut.
“I would've had no trouble making it, I'm physically very good.”
video in link
Which will mean violence on a level not seen since the Civil war.As many times as it takes to turn the United States into a white ethno-state.
You do, don't you? Over and over and over again.Which will mean violence on a level not seen since the Civil war.
I keep on saying anybody who thinks this will have a peaceful ending is living in La La Land.
Predictions about as reliable as those we get from Trump.You do, don't you? Over and over and over again.
15 pages behind so undoubtedly ninja'd, but:I'm not here to belittle what people do in times of genuine fear, but why was Miller honking his wife's tiddy? Normally, as I said, I wouldn't think twice about it but that doesn't even make sense as a place to have your hand. On her back, or maybe the back of her neck\head to move her lower to the ground? Sure. Hand of over the baby bump? Absolutely. Randomly groping a funbag in the midst of a shooting? I dunno.
Well stop doing it. Trump is doing enough damage without you helping him.Gas prices up another 40 cents a gallon by me since Sunday.
Okay, that was good.Well stop doing it. Trump is doing enough damage without you helping him.
She was asked about it, and said he didn't want tp put his hand on her stomach, since their baby is in there. Which is about as weird as it gets; you can actually touch her belly, Stephen, it won't break the baby. But then it's Stephen Miller we're talking about, and he probably thinks her big tummy is yucky. Eeew. Female things.15 pages behind so undoubtedly ninja'd, but:
Nothing is more sacred to the Republican mindset that a fetus. Living women, who cares. Post-birth infants, especially female or not white enough, who cares.
That could get you jailed.This is getting boring, people screaming about Trump but not wanting t discuss what should be done about it...because they don't want to face reality.
Unless you storm the capitol, then you'll get a free invitation to MAGAlago.That could get you jailed.
Unless you storm the capitol, then you'll get a free invitation to MAGAlago.